Jermaine to Tiger Woods -- I Got Your Back

12/3/2009 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, someone's coming to Tiger Woods' defense. Only problem: It's Jermaine Jackson.

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch
While leaving "Today" with brother Tito this morning, Jermaine was asked if Tiger could rebound from his alleged affair. His response: "He didn't do anything."

Umm ... even Woods himself begs to differ.

nan

if harvey thinksthe mj stories are now old news maybe its cause their contract for the this is it movie they advertise on this site is up .the movie left the theater today in my town..i only come to this site for the mj news so i will be packing up if they dont have new info soon...does harvey realize most hits on this are for mj ??

Linda Lovelest

101. Hello tellitlikeitis I am an occasional poster here since MJ died and have never been on a blog before this MJ death has hit me hard like many others. I work fulltime and have grown children and a granddaughter have you heard anymore news in regards to when charges will be pressed in MJ case? thank you

Posted at 7:48PM on Dec 3rd 2009 by Debbie
________________________________

Dear Debbie, we really don't have any more reliable information than you do probably. Some reports of some legal actions being taken in the next few months now. But they've been saying that for nearly 6 months. I myself don't believe there will ever be any actual attempt to indict or prosecute anyone for the "murder" of Michael Jackson.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful Debbie. Only thing to do is occasionally watch the TMZ boards for updates. But since TMZ didn't report on the latest Estate decisions maybe News of The World or The Sun are still the best sources of Jackson family news. I think they must pay the Jacksons quite well for their leaks.

hottopics

Tiger - just when you thought your life could not suck more - Jermaine has your back. You know he had Michael's back too.

Debbie

MJ's PYT

Good Evening board.....Jermaine,Jermaine,Jermaine.

Michael Jackson #1 fan

Asking Jermaine for this kind of advice is like asking a prostitue is she likes having sex...lol..Jermain had like 4 wives, and one of them was with his brother Randy's ex-wife... As much as I love Michael Jackson, I cant over look his brother... Even Michal said Jermain was always chasing women while on tour with he Jackson 5.

Michael Jackson #1 fan

Della

MiMi-

I just got here... Word is from a book written by Jermaine's ex. Jermaine wrote a song called Word to the Badd which was about Michael. Seems Jermaine was going to have his career revived by BabyFace once. Michael was in the hospital once. He was having chest pains. He told Michael about Babyface going to record his music. Michael made some phone calls. Well, needless to say, Babyface didnt call Jermaine back (this is from the book). Finally, Jermaine found out why. Babyface and Michael never did record the music together, but Jermaine didn't either at the time. He wrote this song. I think the song only played once at the time, and then it was re-recorded as something else. But from what I understand, Michael drove over to the house and beat Jermaine up. Word is Randy and a couple of bodyguards had to pull Michael off of him.
It could be just a rumor.. but just thinking about it is funny as hell!
Maybe that's why Jermaine is wearing that slick look on his head..

Linda Lovelest

105. Thank you tellitlikeitis I have been thinking the same I cant believe the murderer(s) are allowed to be free. What is the latest estate news?Please briefly if you have time.

Posted at 8:05PM on Dec 3rd 2009 by Debbie
_________________________________

Debbie, I don't know of course how reliable this info is, but usually when they report something it is true because there source is usually a Jackson family member. TMZ did not pickup on this news if it is true, or TMZ may be just getting tired of Michael Jackson topics, which would be rather hard for me to believe. The next scheduled Court news that I heard about was to take place in January regarding Joes claims upon the estate for an allowance, etc.
Sorry again Debbie.
See story regarding Taj (Titos son) and the MJFT.

MJ's PYT

Yes i read Margaret's book. Jermaine"shoe polish head,leather
face" Jackson needs to STFU. this man took care of none of his kids. Margaret had to make him give Hazel money.
Tellit..said it all describing his a** a few post back.Military
jackets,arm bands,one glove.taking his kids on stage to accept
awards.Like the d*mn rappers.
Ms.Della MJ putting his foot in that a** is funny.Oh my goodness.
cant image MJ fighting.LOL. What a scene..To have been a fly on
the wall.

Douchebag high fiving a fellow loser!!! Difference---Tiger pays for his kids!!!!

Debbie

Thank you tellitlikeitis for the info on the estate i hadnt heard that news.No TMZ did not report it.

Ringo Starr wearing red MJ shirt at Grammy announcements...very cool!!!

Jermainme=LOSERx1,000,000,000,000,000!!!

nan

della that book jackson family values is online with that site that has the resst of mj books..i think his family was afraid mj would beat him upjermaine for doing that but i dont think he did as i remember..according to the book i think mjsaid to jermaine if you do this you will ruin your career..pleaded with him to reconsider.mj told him that his fans wont care about the surgery and other stuff,that they would not desert him but they will hate jermaine for this..jermaine did it anyway and got the backlash..i think he dropped the record same day as mj record..jermaines wife was afraid mj would throw them out of family home cause of course he paid for everything but mj being the sweetheart he was ,didnt jermaines second wife wrote it i think