Christina Aguilera -- Jersey Girl?

12/4/2009 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Staten Island born Christina Aguilera in her "Dirrty" days back in 2003 (left) -- and Nicole, aka "Snooki," from MTV's "Jersey Shore" (right).

Christina Aguilera & Snookie
One of 'em is currently accepting "Guido applications."

We're just sayin'.

pablo1029

Snookie's ass looked to be about as wide as New Jersey !!

Tweetybird

HOLY SHXT. I THOUGHT THE SAME THING TO LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS WATCHING IT WITH MY FRIEND...I KEPT SAYING TO MY FRIEND DUDE SHE LOOKS LIKE CHRTISTINA AGULEIRA CIRCA HER DIRTY DAYS. HAHA SHE DOES!!!! WHEN CHRISTINA THOUGHT SHE SHOULD TRY TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK A LITTLE MORE HISPANIC THEN SHE REALLY IS...

ILOVEJERSEY

prevalent not prevelant
JERSEYYYYYYY ROCKS!

George William Gockel

Christina Aguilera was born on December 18th,1980 in Staten Island,New York,New York. I am a true male fan of Christina Aguilera. I also am a huge male fan of Christina Aguilera. I love Christina Aguilera. I really really do care about Christina Aguilera. I really really am concerned about Christina Aguilera. Christina Aguilera is 5'2". To see Christina Aguilera totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Christina Aguilera. I have been Queens several times,3 times to The Bronx and 3 times to Manhattan. I have not been to Brooklyn and I also have been to Staten Island. The next I will be in New York City I will be in The Bronx again,Mahnattan again,Brooklyn,Staten Island and Queens sometime next decade. Some day Christina Aguilera and I will meet each other on purpose.

Katie

They both look like they been doing something nasty in a back alley somewhere! Jesus, I mean didn't they give themselves enough spray on tab?! gross!

George William Gockel

I am a native Angeleno. I also am a native California. Christina Aguilera is a native New Yorker and not a native New Jersey girl. I will dream about Christina Aguilera and me tonight on purpose in private.

George William Gockel

I have all of Christina Aguilera's albums on cd. I have Geunie in a bottle on video tape. I have some of Christina Aguilera's DVD's. I have several Christina Aguilera's cd singles. I have Stripped on pre-recorded audio-audio-cassette-tape too. And I will go on www.ChristinaAguilera.com later tonight.

George William Gockel

Christina Aguilera and I will dance with each other on purpose only with Christina Aguilera's permission. Christina Aguilera is my type. I had a dream about Christina Aguilera and me last night where Christina Aguilera and I had sex with each otheron purpose only with Christina Aguilera's persmission in private in my about Christina Aguilera and me.

George William Gockel

I need for Christina Aguilera to give me a blow job on purpose in private only with Christina Aguilera's persmission. I need to suck Christina Aguilera's nice and sexy enormous bare boobs on purpose while Christina Aguilera and I are both totally in the nude on purpose in private only with Christina Aguilera's persmission.

George William Gockel

I will wait for Christina Aguilera to announce her upcoming U.S. tour. I will see Christina Aguilera live-in concert at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles. And all of this I will check everyday on www.ChristinaAguilera.com

jules

That girl is one of the ugliest she beasts I have ever seen. This bitch gives us Italian Jersey Girls a bad rep. We are not all vapid whores.

tom

I think she's pretty. She'd feel bad if she read these comments. Think twice before you insult someone like that.

George William Gockel

I will email Christina Aguilera something to read.

Claudia

Gaaaak!!!! If you looked like Christina, wouldn't you do everything you could to mask it? She is so completely and utterly repugnant. This poor girl doesn't know any better. Honey, go to your nearest Supercuts and ask them for the works.

George William Gockel

I don't have transportation to Christina Aguilera's New Year's Eve concert in Las Vegas,Nevada. I am unemployed since Monday,November 17th,2008. I don't have enough money for a hotel room. I also don't know my the public transportation system in Las Vegas. I will see Christina Aguilera live-in-concert in Los Angeles,California sometime next year.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments