Twilight Stars Snatched from Burger King

12/5/2009 8:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a "Twilight" crime wave sweeping the nation -- particularly at Burger King restaurants -- and all the suspects seem to be the most fearless creatures on the planet ... teenage girls with a crush.

Twilight Stars Snatched from Burger King

TMZ has learned multiple Burger King restaurants across the country are reporting life-size promotional posters of Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are being ripped right off the BK windows in broad daylight ... horrible time for a vampire.

So far, the interstate theft has affected BKs in Maine, Delaware and Montana. One Burger King rep tell us, "The girls just walk up in the middle of the day ... rip off the posters and run ... we've had to replace them over and over."

TMZ went to the BK web page while researching this story ... and totally got distracted by the Subservient Chicken thing. FYI -- you can totally make him pee on the couch.

doc murry

who gives a rats ass..we need more tiger info pleaseeeee

Makenna

If I was still young and into that movie I would do it too. Geez I'm of the generation that we had to rip the pages out of Tiger Beat and put them on the wall.

AnitaGoodman

Deb

Love the subservient chicken. Had to check it out. Too much fun. Black hole of time...

alex

I agree, more Tiger news is needed instead!

Tiger's mistress Boob Job Pictures!

Brian

OMF'ing G that chicken thing is too f'ing funny!

helen

the chicken will do single ladies, but, not very well...............he won't play dead darnit!

keshia

yeah i didnt make it past the subservient Chicken either lol.
but i sooo thought about grabbing that jacob. why pay $99 when you can get it for free? j/k.

David

This clears up a weird incident for my friend. We were filling up her car at a station and it was after dark, there is a Burger King about a parking lot over...and she kept telling me did I notice that guard in the doorway is perfectly still. Am like, no I don't notice maybe it is a cut out, it was so dark you could not tell from where we were parked if it was a person or a cutout, and she was tripping on that, I was telling her as we pulled away from the station it is probably a life size cardboard of someone, I sent her the link to this because she was freaked. You had to be there, it fooled me for a second or two because of the way the lighting was out there that night.

Jessica

you might get the chicken to pee on the couch but you can
t get him to break the TV or sit on the bar stool

Connie

Burger King should consider selling posters instead of nasty burgers. Also much healthier!

Icebaby

Teenage girls from the suburbs attack Burger king. What's next? A new fad that will take away the horrible Twilight popularity? It's only been a year this whole sh!t has been crazy. And it only takes three years for it to lose interest in girls and retarded 40 year old moms.

GREG MOORE

man i wish he was a pron star king wow sexy i do him greg in wildwood nj sexy

rainbow4321

4. The Subservient chicken is truely disturbing! Gives ya the feeling that the poor guy is being held hostage in a basement somewhere being forced to perform all manner of depravities! Someone call the FBI and rescue him! That thing is almost as scary as The Burger King, himself! And is it just me, or is he wearing a house arrest anklet? Is this how Polanski is making his bail money?

Posted at 12:10PM on Dec 5th 2009 by AnitaGoodman

OMG..the chicken site..LOL. How long before PETA puts out a statement??? Tell him to turn the light off and see what happens.
I told him to go poop and he goes close the camera and shakes his finger at you.

markko

I'd rather they took the cutouts home than sitting in the restaurant leaking vaginal fluid all over while swooning over them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments