Tiger Woods' Wife In the House

12/8/2009 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' Wife In the HouseTiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, briefly returned to the family home in Windermere, Florida, today along with her twin sister, Josefin.

Elin and Josefin spent the evening at the home last night, along with their mother, Barbro Holmberg. We're told they went out for dinner and then returned. Tiger was nowhere in sight.

We're told Barbro woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pains. The sisters felt it was food poisoning.

Both Elin and Josefin were only at the home for a matter of minutes -- and just left the house in separate cars.

Still no Tiger in sight.

Please!

87. 81. I am glad that he exposed white women. They are Common

Posted at 6:20PM on Dec 8th 2009 by nay nay

Can undestand why its white womaen.......nay nay you are way more common than any white girl...he wants class and if all black girls are like you ...then he'd rather go classy then ghetto! and i know your black ass would jump 50 ft, if a white man asked your ugly self out!
Posted at 6:57PM on Dec 8th 2009 by nay nay is way too stupid, no wonder tiger likes em white

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/tiger-woods-wife-elin-nordegren-barbro-holmberg-food-poisoning/6#comments#ixzz0Z9UKyK5n

First of all honey, black women don't like white men, look around. You barely see a black woman with a white man. Sweety I am a beautiful black woman and a White Man is always trying to take me out, believe it or not.. I am in my 40's and look like I am 25, Hear it all the time. Beautiful smooth black skin, NO WRINKLES AROUND MY EYES OR MOUTH.

And for the record honey Tiger didn't want Class he wanted ASS and thats just what he got. And from low life white women such as yourself HO! So the next time you see a Black Man dont think he think our beautiful, he just wants to TAP THAT ASS, let me say it so you can understand it. He wants to EFF you and thats it. Dudes in the Barbershop talk about Bangin Yaul and Using you

Just like TIger used ELIN he just had money and still cheated on her Ugly Ass. Blonde Hair don't make you pretty, thats dye in her hair, had it been black she definitely look like a WET DOG.

Buh Bye

later

WWW.DROPWOODS.COM

sign it if you think his sponsors should sanction or drop him!

Deep Digger

hos come in all colors. what are you people talking about? we are seeing tiger with white hos because that's his type. these women are not into his black d*$&%. they are all after his green $$$$. let's be objective. ho is a ho, from japan to hawaii, her job is to take money and make man feel good for 10 mins. every man loves hos for that 10 min.

The Dude

This just goes to show, being an elitist white blonde with a f'd up norwegian name doesn't stop you from done like white trash.

As long as one marries for material beauty or material wealth, this will happen again poor or rich, ugly or beautiful, stupid or...no wait, a smart person wouldn't be in this mess!

Carrie

To # 78 Kelly:
You are correct...I am wrong...really my frustration was directed at Oprah...I believe Oprah is racist...I know Tiger has had to overcome obstacles in the beginning due to the color of his skin...whatever percentages...when he first appeared his commercial was very controversial, but amazing. It opened our eyes. What once was a sport for "white" people is no longer...but I feel that if Tiger was Swedish and Elin had dark skin of various origins...she would reach out to Elin. I think she is offering her shoulder to Tiger when she should be offering it to Elin. It is reverse racism no matter what percentage that produces a color. Oprah is in a way supporting Tiger's actions...which I find disappointing. I think vows are vows...we as a country need to fight for morals and integrity. We are all human and make mistakes, come from different backgrounds, races, religions, etc. That is what makes our country so great...but infidelity should not be tolerated...and 10 women is pathological.

policy_editor

Just like Tiger used ELIN he just had money and still cheated on her Ugly Ass. Blonde Hair don't make you pretty, thats dye in her hair, had it been black she definitely look like a WET DOG.

Buh Bye

You tell them Ruth!

I'm a white male and I have to say certain black women are a real turn on! Personally I like the skinny ones.....I'm currently trying to work my magic on the next door neighbor who's predominantly black and obviously likes white men because she tossed her white ex out for infidelity.......all alone in a big house with no one to comfort her.......it's a damn shame I tell you!!

Erica

-------------------------------------------------

I agree, it's funny how white women think it's just black men chasing them. They don't realize that their white men are chasing black women. I get hit on at the office all the time, as well as most of my friends. Most black women choose to stick with black men but, lately I see more and more BW/WM couples. The difference is that the white men that you see with black women are not sloppy, hillbilly trash like 99% of the women you see with black men. They are educated, professional and don't live in a trailer park.

menocomprendo

Elin is such a gorgeous girl!!! I just don't get why he cheated a girl like that. The mistresses are not as beautiful at all.

Carrie

Erica....agreed ;)

Carrie

So moving on to new topic? There is no denying that Tiger is a phenomenol golfer...but is he still a role model worthy of his endorsements. We know the women are worthless...but what about his endorsements??? ; )

SAA

Does the twin also like dark meat?

policy_editor

I find that professional black women are very low maintenance compared to their white counterparts. They also appreciate the little things in life whereas white women expect it of you.

BUCKWHEAT

Am I the only one that figured out that most of his liasons
were done while his wife was either pregnant or nursing.
Not that it matters, but some guys cannot or will not have sex
with a pregnant or nursing wife. Add to that who he is, and
what is freely and easily available to him, and the rest is history.

Lexi

Erica,

Again, wrong THE WHITE MEN YOU SEE WITH BLACK WOMEN I WOULDN'T PAY THE TIME OF DAY. I will agree that Black men usually end up with fat white trash, except I have dated Black men (I prefer white men) and I do not fit the stereotype, but rather the White woman you see with Black men with money.

to u and Nay Nay..

you angry because he has oodles of money and is famous but prefers white women to sisters AND that they can get over on a brother..
you would do it in a heart beat if given the chance. These women also, were hit on by HIM remember so what if he likes 'em a little bit skanky it doesn't mean all white women fit into this category.

Lexi

Lexi

#102.

I was raised in an affluent household and was spoiled. I DO NOT expect anything from the men I date and do alot for them then the other way around. The White women you date usually have come from nothing if they are high maintenance or their parents were new money and they have no class.

Lexi