Tiger Paparazzi -- From Air, Land and Sea

12/9/2009 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The paparazzi in Windermere, Florida have now gone aquatic.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
A neighbor in Tiger Woods' development tells TMZ a flotilla of paparazzi set sail on a private lake with a singular mission -- catch a Tiger.

They were sitting at the back of Tiger's house yesterday -- in vain.

mdp

he is probably very far away on a private island with another chick..has anybody check his Yatch ? i really dont think he is in the house

UpstateNYer

So if this is a private lake - who is giving the paparazzi permission to be on the lake stalking the house? My guess would be the neighbor with the stuff in their driveway, garage, house or bank account that wasn't there yesterday! DISPICABLE!!!! Celebrities should have a certain expecatation that their privacy will be invaded upon while out in the public eye,but Elin and the kids should not have to be put through this along with everything else. My sympathies are with Elin and the kids! Tiger is pretty stupid if he thought that this crap would never get out - - what an idiot!!!

Terri

Hurry up and post a picture of him!

tips

policy_editor

12. I like candid shots of celebs, but this is a bit much. Catch them running daily activitys is one thing. But stalking them at home is uncalled for.

Posted at 12:14PM on Dec 9th 2009 by D

No, not at all hopefully we have a princess Di incident OR Tiger can voluntarily commit suicide either way is fine!

Elin gets 300 mil hoes get whatever and the rest of the money can go back into the Obama stimulus program to build museums no one will see...

good work TMZ and the rest of the reporters make this mans life a living hell!

FlamingoNut

They've officially crossed the line...

Will

The lake is not private. There is a public boat ramp almost 400 feet from tigers address on Deacon Court. You can get to the public ramp via Chase Road and launch any boat. I'm surprised there a bunch more boats out there.

JP

I just copied this from Tigerwoods.com, the "ask Tiger" section where fans ask him things via email. Unbelievable.

Dear Tiger,

Do you enjoy playing so far away from home? I can imagine that, now that you have children, it's got to be hard to be so far away from them.
— Rupert from Houston

You're exactly right, Rupert. Now, it's very difficult to leave Elin and the children, and I'm sure it's only going to get tougher. Once Sam and Charlie start school, it won't be easy to take them out of class for a week-long trip. A veteran pro once told them it's tough to leave them as babies, but once they ask you not to go, it breaks your heart. That's something I'll always remember.

Carol

I have fished that lake with my boyfriend and it's not private. My boyfriend launches his boat from a boat ramp located off of Chase Road. We've anchored up right out the back of this place before. I caught a little bass.

Have fun.

Carol

sunset

Tiger should be renamed to CHEETAH Woods! ....bahahahahha

Simone

I just can't understand why people are freaking out about this story. It is not a big deal at all!!!!!!! I don't give a damn about Tiger Woods nor about who is making out with him!!!!!
Give us a break about this Tiger's stories, TMZ!!!!!!!!

Makenna

Sadly we are in a recession so this is happening everywhere. Thank goodness the rich and famous are not being discriminated against it.

Denver

Give us a break about this Tiger's stories, TMZ!!!!!!!!

*****************************************************************
If you don't want to read information on this...why in the hell did you come to the TMZ site ???This is what they do AND you know that. So go to his website and tell him how much you love and support him and quit bitchin' about what's on TMZ.
You're welcome Harvey !!!

later

PLEASE SIGN PETITION WWW.DROPWOODS.COM

policy_editor

FOFF #22 this is why TMZ exists

TMZ and the rest didn't force tiger to bang all these hoes! They are doing a great job with up to the minute reporting I LUV IT...Like I said hopefully Tiger cracks under all this and offs himself!

wohoooo Tiger betta click his heels together 3 times and pray we're not in Kansas anymore Baby!

YES YES YES go after him like a pack of wild street dogs!

btw TMZ the fugly creep is hiding out on his ocean liner! Don't you guys have a helicopter better yet call his GOOD FRIEND Obama and see if the coast guard can lend you the Atlantic fleet for a search and rescue! Damn shame we can't drag this gimp into a court of law for infidelity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments