Walt Disney's Grandson in Felonyland

12/10/2009 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Walt Disney's grandson is not in the happiest place on Earth right now -- he's stewing in a jail cell after being busted for gun possession.

TMZ has learned the LAPD arrested Patrick Disney Miller early Wednesday morning at his home in the San Fernando Valley.

Cops tell us he was booked for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon or addict, and for owning ammunition.

Patrick is the youngest son of Diane Disney Miller.

So far no one's anted up his $70,000 bail.

UPDATE: Patrick was finally released at 9:44 PM PST last night.

greg6363

The Miller family receives a $3 million perpetuity from the Walt Disney Company so money is the least of their worries.

Mariah

Maybe Mom is practicing some tough love. Could be good for him. Something the Michael Douglas family should have used a while ago. And the Lohans, and the O' Neals, and the Spears', and the....list goes on.

Josh

Pat is an amazing guy. Why would anyone report him for this crap? He donates a ton of money, is involved in charity work, and has a heart of gold. So, he owns a firearm? Big deal. Someone is probably pissed that he wouldn't give them money.

mel

Sounds like a mickey mouse operation to me! !

Mariah

Where's the mug shot?

Mariah

Josh:

I think you missed the part of the article that said he apparently is a convicted felon or addict. You are not allowed to own/carry a firearm if that is the case. You seem to know the guy well so I am surprised you didn't know that about him...

theroundearth

Tommy Boy, you didn't understand what you read. He's not the addict one.

Josh

I understand the law and I actually agree with it. I think you didn't understand my point- someone had to report this to police and it came from the inside. It had to have been a friend who was at his house and knew he had a gun. He lives in a world that you and I won't fully ever understand. For most of his life, people have been envious of his money and take advantage of him.

I'm not going to comment on him being an addict or felon except to say that it happened over 20 years ago and it was non-violent. That doesn't make it right but, this whole situation doesn't sound right. I always have felt sorry for him and him being ratted out, when he's in his own home, just doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Inquiring Mind

Poor guy maybe he should call Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to bail him outta this one, at least in Sesame street we all stick together!

Dan Weil

I went to high school with Patrick years ago. I really liked him. I am sure this is all a big misunderstanding. TMZ should leave him alone to work out his personal problems. I don't really see this as a "breaking news story".

Linda

You people don't have a clue what your talking about. One of the sweetest and kindest persons on this earth. M

fernando

That sucks...I love disney land, to bad they dont carry chrome soda though!

His Prince Michael

In the early-1990's, I had the pleasure of meeting, and having a great conversation with Diane Disney Miller, while I was at work in
Anaheim. I must admit, I was shocked: She was one of the most kind,
personable, and down-to-Earth individuals, that I've ever met.

Indeed, a HUMAN-BEING, of this magnitude WILL provide great
insight. Diane, May The True and Living God, bless YOU and YOURS!

kabster

Keep it on topic people.
What's the matter Tommy boy. Are you bitter because you don't have a middle name?
Where in the constitution does it say you forgo your second amendment rights?

kabster

Patrick and Walt (his brother) are the nicest people you could ever meet. Unfortunately Patrick seems to attract a lot of leaches that only see him for his money. His felony was not violent and was quite some time ago. Now he is suffering with diabetic related foot problems. Which have him pretty vulnerable. Big bad LAPD should focus their time and efforts on true criminals.
God bless Patrick and his family

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments