Tiger's Alleged Mistress -- I'm No Escort!

12/11/2009 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Jungers, one of the many women claiming to have hooked up with Tiger Woods, tried to save her reputation by telling "Today" she's never been paid for sex.

Jamie Jungers: Click to watch
Jungers says she's never heard of Michelle Braun, the Hollywood madam who sold her out as one of her former escorts, and that Tiger never paid her a penny.

Dramatically, Jamie added, "I got nothing out of this relationship but a broken heart."

HamElin

She is disgusting.And she is making up alot of her lies, in fact her messages from Tiger were sent on 2 different occasions and the rest were sent from an unidentifiable source. He may have laid with her, but not like she claimed! Good for her, she is the very essence of a madam herself, a loser if I must say. Tiger is the best, and he can change, but dearie you cannot! lol, you are disgusting! lol... laughing all the way to the bank...
ps. you wanted money? he wouldnt give it to you? poor baby...I thought you said you had feelings for him, why would you ruin it by asking for money? Go fu*k yourself and take them other professional whores with you. Oh yeah, and clear up your poor self esteem before you drag someone down who dont need your lies to sink his ship. This is your way of getting back at him and you know it. I would change your story and the other hoes you are consorting with in this scam. You are a prizewinner! A prize pig!

SkyBitch

She's even uglier that the rest of them!

SickofTMZ

So how old are the photos of her all over the internet? She looks nothing like that. I counted at least 2 chins during her interview. Apparently Tiger will f#@$ a snake if someone holds it's head! Douche!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Soooo... what EXACTLY did she clear up?? LAME

yourallidiots

All the skank nasties coming out of the woodwork, they are encouraged by the likes of TMZ losers! People who live in glass houses should be very careful!

awave

SkANK!!!! She should KEEP her pie hole SHUT!!!!!!!!!!! NO class! skank!!!!! who wants to hear what she has to say! I prefer to hear what his CLASSY wife has to say!!!! SKANK!!! The media should not put these whores out there! Don't give them the infamy or air time they so desparetely want! SKANK. UGH these skank make me SICK

justsaying

I'm not shocked that Tiger had affairs on his wife. That's what a lot of men do. What shocks me is that there are actually white women on this planet who isn't lesbian or, as a minimum, bi-sexual. It seems that every time I turn on the t.v. there's one telling us that she only likes same sex. And t.v. shows are really promoting the relationships between same-sex white women. We actually could balance the U.S. budget by rounding up these women, putting them in a zoo and charging $100.00 buck a head to see them. They are more rare than the white Rhino.

TCH

Looks like being an escort is hard on the body. Jaimeeee looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet a few times.

balls

I didn't know tigers banged pigs..........

Wiseronenow

Tiger cannot be above the game if he has disgraced the game. The PGA should ban Woods as they did with John Daly for six months.

Bonnie

Thank you. Am glad your 15 minutes are up. Please return to whatever rock/bar you came out of, and to NBC, ABC, CBS and other shows....stop interviewing these bimbos. Please concentrate on the more interesting stuff of Joy telling it like it is, "You Can Tell" she's a hooker with Rachel...the new name for "VIP hostess."

Mike

YOU'SE A HO!!! YOU'SE A HO!!!! I SAID THAT YOU'SE A HO!!!!

Chloe

I'm not trying to be mean here but WHAT happened to her face?? Why is it all swollen? Oh, and what is that damn sparkle thing on her face? It's weird b/c the other girl that did an interview that was a mistress had almost the exact same outfit, and a sparkle thing on her face too.

WEIRD.

JBallz

She looks like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show.

Jake

Is it just me or does she look like a dude?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments