Snooki's Attacker -- Guilty of Assault

12/11/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The episode hasn't aired yet -- but the man who punched a female "Jersey Shore" star in the face has already been run through the justice system for the attack.

Snooki
It's all over an incident captured by MTV cameras, in which Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- gets socked in the face by a man at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, NJ on August 19.

The man -- if you want to call him that -- Brad Ferro, was arrested and was eventually found guilty of simple assault. Ferro was fined $500 and given a 6 months suspended jail sentence -- which is essentially hardcore probation.

The worst part: the attack was all over a drink. We're told Ferro tried to take Snooki's cocktail and when she yelled at him for it, he retaliated with his fists.

The episode showing the attack is scheduled to run next week -- MTV says they will run a public service announcement about violence during the episode.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Sarah

I honestly hate the people who say she had it coming to her, shes on a freakinn reality show, she probly isn't a stupid person in real life, put a camera in front of you, and make money for it and we'll see how much you change to look exciting, that guy should rott in hell, she didnt deserve that at all, Poor snookie.

kennywally

I seen the clip and couldn't figure out why he just decked her like that.
So it finally comes out, it was over stealing a drink.....IF that in fact is the whole story, dunno,....kinda sounds pretty lame tho....but folks do, do lame things in bars....

ZeppGal

To #'s 28, 30 @ 35: ABSOLUTELY, SO 100%, RIGHT FREAKIN ON!!!! COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER (#35 & 28) OR FUNNIER (#30 - LOL)!

RR

Nice!!!

Jerky Shore

1. "Is that a mirror in your pants? 'Cause I can see my fist in your face!"

2. "Can I borrow a quarter? I gotta call my mom and tell her about this chick I socked up!"

3. "Hey, baby! What's your (punch) sign?"

4. "Someone call the cops! This girl just stole my heart...Never mind. I'll take care of it myself."

5. "I gotta be honest...If you go out with me, your gonna hafta expect a little of this."

ok I'm done.

analeigh

mayun snooki is leggit **** all you hattin ass people < 3

stoner63

****! some1 beat me to it!

Kuro

Punching a woman in the face = not good

and that is why there is nothing wrong with this. (y) haha suck ****, Snooki.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7