« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Caddie: Tiger Has 'A Problem'

12/12/2009 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Williams, Tiger Woods' longtime caddie, says that the Tiger scandal has caused strife in his own marriage and that "Tiger has got a problem. And we ... discussed that."

Steve Williams, Tiger Woods

Williams, in his first interview since the story broke, told the Sunday Times of New Zealand, "What people fail to realise is I [just] work for Tiger Woods ... I am not with him 24/7. ... When he is not competing, I am back in New Zealand. I have no knowledge of what he is doing."

And that's the same story Steve told his wife.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Brad

Way to take his comments out of context to get more clicks!
liars!

Read the article folks, and dont believe the commenters! This site sucks~

ade

by me--You haven't seen anything --this is the reason why i stopped bashing tiger--someone wierd is going on and i don't like it anymore!!!i just refuse to be a part of it any longer..

On Thursday afternoon, the magazine Life & Style quoted PGA Tour pros Ben Crane (pictured at right) and Charles Warren as making quotes critical of Tiger Woods. According to the magazine, Crane called Woods a "phony and a fake" and Warren indicated that Elin Woods, Tiger's wife, "had stars in her eyes, and maybe dollar signs too," and further indicated that Elin should leave Tiger.

Provocative stuff, PGA players criticizing the Tour's greatest draw. There's just one problem: it now appears that it didn't happen, at least not the way Life & Style said it did.

Crane has strongly denied making the comments to Life & Style, saying that it would have been impossible for him to do so.

"Ben was very surprised and shocked to see these comments," Crane's agent, Tommy Limbaugh, said in an interview with Yahoo! Sports. "He never talked to anyone at Life & Style. He's done no interviews since the Children's Miracle Network at Disney Nov. 15. Ben wishes only the best for Tiger and Elin."

Warren's manager, Thomas Parker, echoed Crane's sentiments. "He's never spoken to this magazine," Parker said. "There's no story here.

Pookie

I believe Tiger's wifey-poo must be the stupidest woman on the planet.
How did she not know hubby was out with other women?
Did she not know he had no interest in her at all and that he lived for his skanks?
She just wants mucho big bucks money.
She's no different than his bimbos.
Any woman with self respect would have already hit the road with her 2 kids!

ade

For some people, i don't think this is about tiger cheating anymore--i think this is an opportunity to take this biracial phenom down--and some Good people are helping and they don't know it..

Bruce

I guess Paul Stanley never knew what Gene Simmons was doing off stage either.

Better watch your words Stevie......or your fine dining meal ticket will turn into Mickey D's real fast!

Madam Obvious

Yeah, sure Steve, you knew nothing about Tiger's extra-curricular bedroom activities. Right........ And pigs with wings have just flown past my bedroom window. How stupid do they think we are??????

shirley

That's his story and he is sticking with it.

oreo

17. WILL ALL YOU IDIOTS STOP WITH THIS DAMN STORY!!! WHO CARES HOW MANY WOMEN TIGER OR ANY OTHER MAN FU*KS??? HE IS NOT A POLITICAL ELECTEE/REPRESENTATIVE!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH?? ALL THE WOMEN INVOLVED INCLUDING HIS WIFE ARE JUST IN IT FOR $$$. TO HELL WITH THIS STORY!!

Posted at 6:59PM on Dec 12th 2009 by Firpo Carr is a con man & Gloria A is a media whore
=====================================================

I agree!

Joy

It's realize...not realise spell check TMZ

Steve

Lying just like brothers...pathetic

Yolanda Nixon

No, it is realise in New Zealand. America is the only country that spells it realize.

michael

oh yea steve believes Tiger is a choir boy, I buy it, but tell Elin.

rthorne

Steve Williams practically lived with woods during the golfing season. It's extremely hard for me to believe he didn't know this SEXUAL PREDATOR was blasting tramps. I was on woods website until today when the website blocked me from further commenting. The woods damage control has kicked into high gear. If you go over there watch what you post. Big brother woods will be watching you. I only hope when the HYPOCRITE walks back on the golf course that first day. Some of the anti-fans have the guts to turn their backs on woody. The PGA has already announced it won't tolerate any outward protests when woods come back to golf.http://web.me.com/rthorne2/Site_2/TRUTH_REVEALED_MINISTRY!.html

Don Garcia

Ha! Which is why I would not marry that thing JLO even though she begged. No white man with common sense would put a ring on the finger of a Puerto Rican. The Puerto Ricans were slaves for longer than any other group in the Americas, but the Spainards did not do the same with the Mexicans. The Spaniards knew the Puerto Ricans were inferior in every way. They try to mix with whites and they have a term for it called mejorar La Raza, JLO explained it to me. That no Puerto Rican wants to be Puerto Rican and that they are looked down on and despised by all the other Hispanics, and I agree. They are a mongrelized people and confused about everything in their lives. They want to be like the Spaniards but they never will. The Spaniards enslaved them because they thought they were incapable of living for themselves. When Jennifer Lopez explained to me that she wanted to keep her Spanish surname when she mistakenly thought I was going to marry her, I asked her why? Why would you be proud to wear for all times the last names of the very people who enslaved you? Are you that in love with your Spanish slavemasters? She simply shrugged her shoulders and y=said yes...They are a ridiculously lost and stupid breed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments