Tiger Alleged Mistress #3 -- Saved by the Bell

12/13/2009 11:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' alleged third mistress, Kalika Moquin, hasn't been spotted since her name surfaced as being one of Tiger's "transgressions" -- but she popped up this week at a Califonia karaoke bar ... with Mr. Belding.

Kalika Moquin

Belding -- or Dennis Haskins to anyone over the age of 40 -- is a frequenter of Dimples in Burbank and is a staple in Las Vegas ... where Kalika happens to work as a nightclub executive.

At least she's not hanging with Screech.

ball

Is that a pic of Mr. Belding behind the bar?

jan

To #6: I agree with you.

I do not at all relate to that life, that man in the pic, that woman, T.Woods, etc. A difference world but we all have to answer to the same God, the sooner the better.

Wiseronenow

TMZ: Radaronline is blowing you out of the water with this story. They always have the latest before you. Maybe, you should try less getting that one picture and more actual reporting.

Fred Farkel

LMAO... he may be just the average "Mr Belding" but he is obviously having the time of his life and is well respected enough to have Ms VIP HOSTESS come down to LA to visit.

Nobody should be snickering at that guy...

mslady

Anyone who says he is not a man needs to know that men do it all the time its whats makes them men I dont know one man who has not cheated. Get real men always want more and its the female that act like they are hurt about what happens after everyone finds out well how bout keeping your mouth shut or dont do it at all because women are just as bad.

Sand D

Just because some gal lays down with a guy doesn't make her a mistress.....no matter what her job title is...she and he are just rolling in the hay. To be a mistress the guy has to give more than blank shots....like a house,car, trips, money and more money ...it is a title yah gotta earn...and in VEGAS lay downs are a dime a dozen...room service can buy a lay down. Sex is really no big thing most of the time it doesn't mean a thing...not to be confused with love. You learn that when you get older and have kicked your 5th husband out for messing around on your dime......then you try it yourself and find out....its not a big deal.

Caty

Would you except anything less from Creepy Mr.Belding but one of Tiger's leftovers???????? I hope these tramps go get tested for STD's....wait, maybe Tiger should be getting tested....

Kaitlin

Ewww. This is gross. One word..HOOKER.

Al

Enough already about Tiger Woods. Why don't you so called reporters talk about your queer boss Harvey!

my2centsworth

Is this the only way these people can get attention? OR income?

my2centsworth

I bet Harvey wishes he made the money and the moves Tiger does. Even one or the other would be an improvement for him.

NYC

Your watermark is beyond annoying!

E

WTF was Tiger thinking?? As one who has made the same mistake once, I ask myself frequently if I would break my vow with my present wife for a certain babe. Almost always it's a resounding no. But this girl is a no brainer!! I couldn't swear that I'd go to anyplace that she's working to even have a drink. Tiger has lost his f..... mind!!

AaliyahLovecom

Give me a break everyone.
This girl has class and style- that's why she works for an upscale casino and deals with VIP's cause she can KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.

Give the girl some credit at least. She could have sold her story but she hasn't- and I bet never will.

Grouch

"Nightclub Executive"?

Is that the PC term for fluffer?

Just sayin'.