Brady Bunch Actor: My GF Threatened to Kill Me

12/15/2009 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barry Williams, the actor who played Greg Brady on "The Brady Bunch," claims his ex-girlfriend threatened to kill herself and him after losing a beauty contest ... and he's obtained a restraining order to keep her far away.

Williams claims Elizabeth Kennedy made the death threats on August 20, 2009. Then, Williams claims in legal docs, on November 23, Kennedy accused him of having an affair with a co-star and then ran in the kitchen and tried pulling a knife from the knife-holder. Williams says he subdued her before she could do harm, but he warns, "I know that she will definitely try to harm me once she is aware that our relationship is now over."

He also claims Kennedy stole $29,000 from his bank accounts after allegedly stealing his pin number. And, Williams says, Wells Fargo has opened a fraud investigation after surveillance cams caught Kennedy on tape.

The judge granted the restraining order which makes Kennedy stay 100 yards from Williams. The judge also ordered her to move out of their apartment.

jay

Send that bitch my way and I'll straighten her out!

ThinPetersonFromTheHerd

I feel bad for Barry, he's a pretty decent guy.

snowboardchick

wow, holy crap. I think I dated her, but she was a guy and had brown hair.

Coolio

How does Barry Williams have $29,000 in a savings account?

DeeDee

Ah TMZ ... it's a little hard to kill someone else after you've killed yourself. I'm just saying ....

Mike Tyson

I thought all the brady bunch kids killed themselves.

Dave

The shocking part: Barry Williams has $29,000 in a bank account.

steve

She is working for Peter Brady (Christopher Knight) to bring down Greg. Greg is now working as a meat cutter for Sam the Butcher.

Chappaquiddick

She must be nuts if she's claiming he had an affair with a co-star, as that implies that he's starring in something.

p.s. is it any surprise that she lost a beauty contest?

Landy

Poor Johnny Bravo!!

Rockstar Alumni

He didn't notice $29,000 slowly leaving his account? What's the daily ATM withdraw limit these days? $300? $500? You mean to tell me she went to the ATM every day for 2 months and no one noticed? Or was she just using his card to make visa purchases?

@#13 - Quarter Horse Finals LMAO!!!!!

The Observer

Surprised none of Tiger's stable of extramarital affairs turned (at least publicly) into one of these "Fatal Attraction" types.

A

That is what he gets for dating someone so young. Maybe he should try someone a little closer to his age. LOL

Valerie

From the looks of that picture, she shouldn't have even bothered to enter a beauty contest!

Vic

BARRY! Geez man, you're 2 days younger than me, and I can honestly say that I'd have nothing in common with a 30-year-old girl. Maybe it's a shot for your ego, but that's about it. Are you nuts too? Find someone closer to your own age, it's much nicer, believe me. Find some peace with who you are...you're a 55-year-old actor with a lot of people who look up to you because of a show you did as a kid. Well, you're not a kid anymore, you're a middle-aged man who is in danger of ruining everything and becoming a joke. Get yourself a woman next time, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Good luck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments