Michael Jackson's Executors -- Pay Us Now!

12/15/2009 9:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate has not paid the Special Administrators a penny, but the day has now come -- at least according to new court docs filed by John Branca and John McClain.

The two men -- now officially the Executors of Michael Jackson's estate, are asking for 70% of the fees they have earned, pending court approval of the full amount.

The papers do not specify the amount Branca and McClain want. They do say that they want the statutory amount of executor fees for the first $25 million of the estate -- that fee comes to $188,000. But the estate is valued far in excess of $25 mil and the two Executors would be entitled to a portion of that as well. In addition, Branca and McClain also want fees "for their extraordinary services," though that amount is not specified.

According to the new documents, fees some of the law firms connected with the estate are asking for are huge. For example, the law firm of Greenberg Traurig wants $1,547,064.50. The firm of Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker wants $957,644. The firm of Kinsella, Weitzman, Iser, Kump & Aldisert wants $420,062.50.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

bunny

A.B. "but the alleged molestation, he said, did not occur during that
filming, but afterwards, during a very short period of time. Strange
reasoning!"

Hi, I don't know the exact time frame, but I read that Michael had
already got rid of the Alvizos because they were wrecking his home
and aggravating his staff, PRIOR to Bashir filming but Bashir
insisted on doing some scenes with them and talked Michael into
bringing them back for that purpose. No wonder that creature,Gavin, looked so smug and phoney throughout....he knew the friendship was over.

"But he had his way. Not long after the trial Neverland died.
Eventually, the rides were taken away, the main house was empty. No more laughing children. And four years after the trial, MJ died. So Tom Sneddon got what he wanted. He won. But who did he save? No one. He just destroyed"

Your words are so sad, yet so true....to think it was only 4 years
later that he died, blows me away. Just shows to what extent the lies of the Chandlers, the Alvizos and the hateful media(Dimond,Bashir and co.)destroyed him and his will to live.

Della

Pillars of sin in gold searching for a fella.

bunny

my apologies for the double posts....don't know what went on there.

blameitonkarma

Looks like our buddy Harvey is busy over at Topix when he's not here. I'm no shrink, but I don't think it takes one to see that though Harv may have "paid his debt" to society he's still got MAJOR issues involving an unusual fascination with anything "pedophilia" related. Incidentally, he also posts as "Lisa" and "Serial Mom" and a variety of other names.

"Debbie aka Shawn Henning is posting on tmz right now. Seems to have a major hard on for the LAPD. Coward is too afraid to go speak to them in person so it whines like the freak it is online. NO ON HEARS YOU LOSER!"

Before that, there was this:

And this:
The Truth Is out

Stephany McDowell wrote:
If you responded to me: You heard me. If you are responding to a Michael Jackson Website, You are responding to Michael Jackson and giving him a lot of attention and are attracted to him in some way, whether perversely or not. Whether perversion attracts you or not, you are hearing and you are responding.

blah, blah, blah shawn the fraud YOUR VOICE IS NOT HEARD ON THE NET YOU F'N MORON! IN COURT WHERE YOU'RE HEADING FOR BEING A CYBER STALKER WHILE DARING TO PRETEND YOU ARE A FEMALE. TROLING FOR LITTLE BOYS AGAIN? PERVERTED FREAK WHO JUST SAID IT WAS LEAVING TO GO OUT IN LONDON AND YOU JUST SWITCH TO YOUR 200TH NIC. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD MAYBE YOU'LL GET THAT HEALING IN A JAIL CELL WITH BUBBA!

And this:
Samantha McDowell
London, UK
I post on TMZ too. I pretend my name is Debbie. I want to have sex with Dr. Murray. Maybe he can heal me. Gimme milk oh good dr.

This guy is obviously still obsessed with the concept of pedophilia, as evidenced by his obsession with the Michael Jackson case. Perhaps he is distraught that Michael was absolved of all guilt by a jury while he was not. I don't know and frankly I don't care. I just want you all to be very very very careful dealing with this guy.

Personally, his obsession leads me to believe he'll repeat his crime at some point in time.

He's a creep.

And by the way, somebody said he was living in California. According to the Megan's Law website, these are the only registered sex offenders with the last name "Orcutt":

One of the guys kinda looks like an older version of the guy discussed on this board but with a different first and middle name, and the other's only connection is that his middle name is Harvey.

Just an FYI. Be careful and stay safe, and have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Tstorm

looking for itchy's owner

Linda Lovelest

597. looking for itchy's owner

Posted at 2:39AM on Dec 18th 2009 by mouse
____________________________

my itchy!

Della

Miss you Tell : )

Linda Lovelest

599. Ditto...

Debbie

Hello board how is everyone I have not been on the board since 12/17/09 in the am i see i have been cloned again.I have been working a sleeping.

Who Cares reads a wonder

P.Y.T is in a mud wrestling match with P.O.T The odds makers have it at a 4-3 not good,are you in

Linda Lovelest

I am here.

Tstorm

hellllo

stephen

I love this pic of MJ

alexa

You know what....the guy has been dead for six months and still can't rest in peace.
Give it a break TMZ...you can find others to write about!!!! Maybe someone that is alive -

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

hugefanMJ

MJ fired branca in 2003!
lie for money!
spy for money!
die foe money!
anything anything,anything for money!
money,greed... it's all for MONEY!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36