Jackson Executors -- Beyond the Call of Duty

12/17/2009 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson The executors of Michael Jackson's estate have filed documents, explaining why they should be entitled to more than the statutory fee most executors get -- a big reason ... Joe Jackson.

According to legal docs filed with the court, co-executors John Branca and John McClain had to defend the estate from a steady barrage of attacks by Joe Jackson and, until recently, by Katherine Jackson.

They also claim they've been working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week since they were appointed. And, they claim, their "business reputations and the character and reputation of Michael Jackson were repeatedly assaulted by personal and unfounded attacks" which they were forced to correct publicly in order to protect the Michael Jackson brand.

Branca and McClain say at the time Michael Jackson died ... Michael and his businesses were defendants in 11 separate lawsuits and it only got worse after his death.

Branca and McClain want more than the statutory fee -- which is a percentage of the value of the estate. They're asking for "extraordinary compensation" for the work most executors never have to do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Reality

Huh?

$$$$$$$

What good is a will?

Butterfly

???

but i like this pic.

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

!

F the dead creep

maizieful

Love you Michael Jackson. You are love, respected and deeply missed by millions around the world. RIP

Duh

4. F the dead creep

Posted at 3:18PM on Dec 17th 2009 by global

F you, you creep

!

I love those freaky red lips

the peoples court

No More Enablers, Lies, or Self-delusion

I guess there won't be many updates to this page now. The nightmare is over.

I'm sure many people say that Michael Jackson should be remembered for his music and not his offstage activities. I wonder if they also hope that John Wayne Gacy is remembered for his outstanding work as an artist and his amazing performances as "Pogo" the clown. We shouldn't judge his life based on his rape and murder of 33 boys and young men. It's the art and performances that count. As long as artists entertain our fat, pampered asses, that's all that matters. Entertain me, make me feel good, or cause me to have a strong emotion that strengthens my attachment to you and you'll get a free pass.

Being famous and making you feel good are not reasons to give someone a free pass. Some people need to be shaken until their brains start working. They need to wake up out of their trances and finally see through that cloud of dancing elephants, unicycle riding monkeys, and flying unicorns farting glitter and rainbows that mentally swirl around in front of their eyes 24 hours a day.

The sad thing about M.J. is the waste. He had the potential to really change the world like he claimed he wanted to, but instead, like many others before him, let fame and money influence him so much that instead of his life being a tribute to his greatness, he became the poster boy for freakiness.

Duh

7. Mj the junkie is dead give them all the money

Posted at 3:21PM on Dec 17th 2009 by to bad

Why don't you put us out of our misery and kill yourself.

A.B.

They've probably worked their asses off, no doubt about that. Michael's heirs should be thankful they kept their commitment.

But how much percentage of the estate do they normally get? If it's a very large sum, is it appropriate to ask for more? I guess they have to weigh in what they would make doing their ordinary jobs.

the peoples court

Note to Any Hostile, Semi-literate M.J. Fans

Many of you are clearly obsessed with Michael Jackson, but somehow you have the nerve to claim that I am. I was a fan of some of his music, but I was not blinded by his fame like so many other people seem to be. I could see through his lies even back in the 1980s, so after I got a web site, I added this page because he was in the news and I wanted to share what I thought, just like millions of other people. It's hard to believe how many of you think this page is my whole web site. This is just one of over 100 pages on all kinds of subjects. Whenever any of you say nasty things about my entire TMZ site being about Michael Jackson, it's just one more thing that proves how truly stupid some of you are.

Those of you who are ignorant, insane control freaks can say all of the bad things you want about me and TMZ site. You can laugh at me and call me a lowlife, but I'd have to sink pretty low to reach your level. I'd laugh at you, but many of you seem to be so pathetically insane and functionally illiterate that it's not funny. How do you keep from getting thrown into a mental hospital or prison? Have you tried taking a vitamin B complex? That might cure your craziness. If that doesn't work, how about seeking professional help?

Simone

It is a complicated situation...

Ironic

Prince, Paris and Blanket... go to college and get a job, the money is cursed anyway. Anyone who seems to be in arms length of it goes stark raving mad.

the peoples court

Blinded by Fame

If a man you don't know moved in down the street from you and wanted to 'innocently' sleep with certain young boys in your neighborhood, including your own 13 year old son, I bet you would think that something strange was going on. It doesn't matter if he seems to be the nicest, most childlike, most innocent guy in the world, it's not appropriate. You may ask, "but what if he didn't have a normal childhood, what if he slept in the same bed with his brothers his whole life, what if he was mentally and physically abused from an early age by controlling parents?" No matter what excuse you give, it's not a good idea. Common sense should tell you that it's inappropriate and very strange for a grown man to spend so much time trying to entice little boys into his bedroom. If Michael was mentally handicapped and had the mind of a 5 year old boy in an adult body, it would still be inappropriate.

Can some of you understand now that the only reason why you trust Michael Jackson completely is because of his fame? It doesn't matter if his music makes you feel good. It doesn't matter how talented he is (or was). It doesn't matter if he's rich and gives money to charities. Some of you need to snap out of your trance and stop allowing yourselves to be hypnotized by fame. Use the common sense God gave you. You don't have to be a genius to recognize obvious signs that should alert any sane person. In the world we live in today, you don't need a sick mind to understand that children shouldn't help a strange man or family acquaintance find a lost puppy, take candy or gifts from him, get in his car, or get in his bed. You might think that you know Michael Jackson and can trust him since you've seen him on TV so many times that he seems like a part of your family, but you don't know him. Even if you've met him in person (whether it was 5 minutes or 5 hours), you still don't know him.

Steve

I loathe vultures and lawyers (same thing) but Joe Jackson is nothing more than a pimp scoring off his dead kid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments