Jackson Executors -- Beyond the Call of Duty

12/17/2009 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson The executors of Michael Jackson's estate have filed documents, explaining why they should be entitled to more than the statutory fee most executors get -- a big reason ... Joe Jackson.

According to legal docs filed with the court, co-executors John Branca and John McClain had to defend the estate from a steady barrage of attacks by Joe Jackson and, until recently, by Katherine Jackson.

They also claim they've been working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week since they were appointed. And, they claim, their "business reputations and the character and reputation of Michael Jackson were repeatedly assaulted by personal and unfounded attacks" which they were forced to correct publicly in order to protect the Michael Jackson brand.

Branca and McClain say at the time Michael Jackson died ... Michael and his businesses were defendants in 11 separate lawsuits and it only got worse after his death.

Branca and McClain want more than the statutory fee -- which is a percentage of the value of the estate. They're asking for "extraordinary compensation" for the work most executors never have to do.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48

gs

Damn Tellit I hope this Enough guy is not who I think it is. I have been checking out his writing style. If it is, this guy use to run this board. I would not want him on my ass at all. Good luck with that tellit I think you are going to need all your trolls and then some if this is who I think it is. I will be lurking to see.

gs

Now what makes you think you can figure me out? But out this between tellit and myself.

Goldie

753. 751. Hey
you and I use to be friends on here so I know exactly who and what you really are. A liar.
and we all know that.

Posted at 5:44PM on Dec 19th 2009 by Enough said
______________________________

Pavane?

Linda Lovelest

753. 751. Hey
and we all know that.

Posted at 5:44PM on Dec 19th 2009 by Enough said
______________________________

roflmao...it's quite evident that you were NEVER a friend of mine.

FREAK.

Posted at 6:00PM on Dec 19th 2009 by Tellitlikeitis
________________________________

Are you Chico? Is this you causing this trouble? Just asking for elimination purposes.

I don't want to believe that it's you.

Linda Lovelest

756. Why are you lady?

Posted at 6:18PM on Dec 19th 2009 by WTH
________________________

Same as most on here, TMZ is best place to keep abreast of valid MJ news.

And I don't have to give you ANY reasons, nor do you me.

Goldie

Tellit,

I believe you can still receive messages on FB?

Tstorm

Thank you Della . I appreciate it .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your friend is not lost..just moved to a new location

Posted at 8:09AM on Dec 19th 2009 by Della

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/17/michael-jackson-estate-john-branca-john-mcclain-joe-jackson-katherine-jackson-probate-special-administrator-fees/49#comments#ixzz0aDRzUC8c

Marcela

To Peoples court: Just tell me, how do you know Michael did molest children? Do you know him? I know he lies sometimes and the drugs he was taking probably made him a bit delusional. There is a book you should read. It is called Michael Jackson - Conspiracy and it's written by Aphrodite Jones with foreword from Tom Mesereau (who was Michael's lawyer). It's about the child molestation charges and the trial. You will be surprised. Because Aphrodite Jones points out lot of facts that were not mentioned by media because it wasn't sensational enough and their ratings would go down. I believe Michael and I believe the people that knew him. You need to open your mind.

theresa

I love this pic too dont you wanna kiss him all over????

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48