Jackson Executors -- Beyond the Call of Duty

12/17/2009 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson The executors of Michael Jackson's estate have filed documents, explaining why they should be entitled to more than the statutory fee most executors get -- a big reason ... Joe Jackson.

According to legal docs filed with the court, co-executors John Branca and John McClain had to defend the estate from a steady barrage of attacks by Joe Jackson and, until recently, by Katherine Jackson.

They also claim they've been working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week since they were appointed. And, they claim, their "business reputations and the character and reputation of Michael Jackson were repeatedly assaulted by personal and unfounded attacks" which they were forced to correct publicly in order to protect the Michael Jackson brand.

Branca and McClain say at the time Michael Jackson died ... Michael and his businesses were defendants in 11 separate lawsuits and it only got worse after his death.

Branca and McClain want more than the statutory fee -- which is a percentage of the value of the estate. They're asking for "extraordinary compensation" for the work most executors never have to do.

gs

ok dear we all know how to use ISP blockers move on hun.

so wrong

2009 by hahahhaha

She is EM too, she'll flip back and forth from loving and then hating MJ, to continue the story, it's so obvious.

I hope something real happens soon. For those who are very upset by this, I hope some real information comes out soon. All the tributes, all the out pouring of love for Mike, all over the world, it's non stop. Hard to get closure when nothing has been revealed about anything.

I hate this sleaze bag site too, but it's the only one posting anything, albeit lies. One can just go on to the LA Superior Court website and get this information. This is another BS story posted by TMZ.

Linda Lovelest

**** WOW...this "peoples court" dude is really giving ya'll a heck of a good time!

Don't give them too rough of a time ...peoples court! roflmao

so wrong

GO TEAM BRANCA!

Posted at 5:32PM on Dec 17th 2009 by Cali MJ Fan

Agreed, they've also had to deal with all the publishing, branding, merchandising of MJ, ya know.

Don't you find it odd that MJ hired them only 6 days before he passed.

yes, there's a hearing for validation of will on january 28th. it seems like that would be first on the docket though?

Random Angel

90. 50. the peoples court (Tellit, TMZRO, W Gypsy).

I suggest you leave here soon. I know, as do we all, who you are and all your log in names. I've about had it with you. And will send this to attorney's if you dont knock it off.

You are sick, just like the other pervert on here (if not one and the same). You're slandering a person whom you don't know, never met, and I have had enough.

You think I'm messing. You just frikcin' wait and see. You don't know who I am, I know who you are!

Posted at 4:08PM on Dec 17th 2009 by LA law

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/17/michael-jackson-estate-john-branca-john-mcclain-joe-jackson-katherine-jackson-probate-special-administrator-fees/6#comments#ixzz0ZzMGnD7r

Tellit was TMZRO, but not all those others. How can you accuse her so surely of being all those other aliases? I mean, when it comes right down to it, what proof do you have? Might as well put it all out there if you have it.

gs

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/17/michael-jackson-estate-john-branca-john-mcclain-joe-jackson-katherine-jackson-probate-special-administrator-fees/7#comments#ixzz0ZzM8XWMO

We have seem this nut operate for months. She is obsessed. Right now she is getting her trolls and her story together. My guess is we are about to see some irrelevant post followed by some praises from her trolls. If this chick has a family they need to make her leave the house and get out in the real world soon.

Helen

AAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDD BRANCA'S MASK FALLS
QUESTION IS CAN THE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SEE HIS REAL FACE!

I guess he is in a hurry to get paid since the facts are surfacing and the will might be revoked!!!!

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S WILL VALID, Part 2 (Branca's signature looks like 2 initials from MJ will)

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S WILL VALID, Part 3 (2003 investigation & termination Letter to John Branca)

Not only Branca should NOT be paid, HE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR FRAUD!

gs

to Blah Blah Blah Blah

Wow that is exactly what she is doing.

so wrong

Well, if Jackson's will is fake, and I still don't know why they just happened to pull one out of their hats at the 12th hour, when MJ was supposedly in NYC when it was signed, maybe this whole thing is fake and MJ hired them just 6 days prior to his 'death' because they're all in on this.

WTF, what happened to Michael Jackson.

the peoples court

Wacko Jacko

A sick pervert whose face crumbles like an over-baked cookie. He makes grown men cry, babies crawl away, and women have nothing to fear.. because frankly.. they're not men or little boys

gs

I find it strange that Branca is taking this position now.

the peoples court

Posted at 5:52PM on Dec 17th 2009 by legal eagle

FOR BEING A LEGAL EAGLE YOU SURE ARE STUPID!!!!!

Linda Lovelest

118. to Blah Blah Blah Blah

Wow that is exactly what she is doing.

Posted at 5:50PM on Dec 17th 2009 by Wow
_________________________

You're just a cowardly moron. Is that you Helen? Wanting to throw me a few more of my Daddys legbones or my Grandmas skull? Or maybe you've found a new occupation other than hooker for my dying daughter?

I know those aliases are you Helen/rs/disfasia/janal....

You're a conniving piece of crap.

oreo

109. 90. 50. the peoples court (Tellit, TMZRO, W Gypsy).

Posted at 4:08PM on Dec 17th 2009 by LA law

Oh shut up and go report real crimes thats happening out there.