Little Couple -- Still Trying for Little One

12/18/2009 10:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They're both under 4ft tall, but Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," are ready to bring someone smaller than them into the world -- a baby.

Bill & Jen: Click to watch
Yesterday, as the couple left Jimmy Au's -- a store for men 5'8" and under -- Bill revealed they're "still working on" having a kid, but due to health concerns they "just don't know how yet."

May we suggest a nice hotel, some champagne ... and let Marvin Gaye take it from there.

Lori

I wish they'd adopt. Odds are their baby would be a little person and there are already a lot of babies like that in the world who very few people seem to want to adopt and who need a home.

I am sure that if they are trying to conceive, that they have thought of everything that could go wrong and have spoken to experts in the field and feel that the risk to the child is minimal. She is a very smart cookie and I know she's seen enough babies with serious problems that she'd never risk her own child's life.

stella2010

Gen&Bill way to smart for anyone to mess with their marriage not even TLC can do that...Gen a Doctor and Bill works with computers.. The both of them respect each other..Not everybody is like KATE/JON GOSSELIN...

slwridnwmn

Hey TMZ...not funny to joke about how to get pregnant when there are extreme health issues involved with their decisions!

Julz

I really like this couple, they actually are nice to each other and others unlike Kate who is the most abusive wife that I have ever seen. I wish them all the luck in the world, maybe a surrogate will be the best option since Jen is at such a risk when pregnant.

observer

She's too small to try to have a baby. She's a doctor and should act like she has enough sense to know better. As for him, he's a little chauvenistic and has a bad case of SMS.

observer

On second thought, they are probably pursuing this subject just for ratings. They have to have something of interest to make people watch their show. Surely she has no intention of trying to have a baby. Hopefully she isn't that stupid, although from all appearances, he may be. It's not his body and no risk to his life.

Noneya

I love this couple. They seem so perfect for each other. It's nice to see a couple so well adjusted.

astrophysicist

Lawrence is mad because he's got little feet... know what I'm sayin?

mc

i do hope they adopt as it is dangerous for her to give birth to a child as there is not space for her to have it.
but he is very selfish, wanting her to give birth, once you adopt you love the child as much as if you give birth.

lisa c

Well just when you think people couldn't be more classless, someone
throws a real zinger! What kind of question is that? Texas Childrens Hospital holds a special place in my heart... So glad to
see Jen join the team!!!

Ryan Seacrest and Kristy Lee Cook

Bill Klein is Jewish- this is why they don't have a Christmas tree- how about doing your homework and wish him a Happy Hanukkah instead?

not medicated

countdown on how long TLC can destroy another family... and GO!!!

kr

nowadays MOST marriages end in divorce. these two are sweet now in their honeymoon stage but in 10 years it'll be different.

I've heard that little ppl have the same odds as big ppl to have a child with dwarfism. My friend is a dwarf and 3/4 kids will be 6' tall

Sandra

Love this show !! They both look great on camera and have wonderful personalities. I think it will be wonderful when they have a baby..

Grace

To Jen and Bill,
I know alot of people have probably already suggested this to you, but have you two thought about a surrogate? That way Bill could still have a little Klein running around and no health risks to Jen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments