Little Couple -- Still Trying for Little One

12/18/2009 10:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They're both under 4ft tall, but Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," are ready to bring someone smaller than them into the world -- a baby.

Bill & Jen: Click to watch
Yesterday, as the couple left Jimmy Au's -- a store for men 5'8" and under -- Bill revealed they're "still working on" having a kid, but due to health concerns they "just don't know how yet."

May we suggest a nice hotel, some champagne ... and let Marvin Gaye take it from there.

kayla

I wish them good luck i would help them have their baby because if were in their same position i would want someone to help me too. good luck little couples you guys are small but have a big heart.p.s i love your show.

kayla

kayla

NKC

Doctor,My azz

She got in to med school cause she's a circus freak. ANd all you losers are watching this stupid show because you all would have been at the freak shows a hundred years ago. Why would you watch this show..to see their cute furniture? Or how they waddle, aint that cute?? OR...do they laugh like normal people??

And these azzholes LET you freaks do that to them, USE THEM, for your entertainment.

Here, doc, climb up here on my bed and take my temp, you freak.

Ginger Tilton

We wish you the best. We hope one day you'll be able too have that little baby ya'll want so bad. We love watching your show. Best of Luck, from the Tilton Family from Dallas NC.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3