Tiger's Alleged Mistress -- Too Bad for TV

12/18/2009 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods probably didn't pick his alleged mistresses for their intellectual prowess. Exhibit A: the outtakes from Jamie Jungers' BidHere.com commercial shoot.

Jamie Jungers: Click to watch
Cashing in on scandal AND reading complete sentences ... isn't as easy as it looks!

Don

This whore is dumb as a box of rocks.

Alisa-Chan

LOL! Apparently his "type" is bleached, plastic & stupid gold-digging prostitutes :P

Sandy

Yes this girl is dumb - but dumb and harmless. She was silent for over 5 years while the "old one" goes and leaks her story and started all this. Is this the girl Tiger never helped out for $1000? I actually feel sorry for her. Let her try to make somethingoff this - at least she caused him no harm and would still have been silent if the story didn't break.

Bo

This has been one of my favorit sites - but the contiued slamming of Tiger, when there's no proof that these money hungry, attention seeking waitresses ever really did hook up with him, is making this site start to look like a cheap, gossip magazine with no credibility.

Susie

C'mon........Someone please tell me WHY these bimbos are now TV stars and media darlings? Paparazzi are following them everywhere like they are real celebrities. They are a bunch of little TRAMPS who became famous for sleeping with a married man. What's happening to this country? We keep making some of the weirdest people famous for doing some of the dumbest stuff and they are laughing all the way to the bank! They should be ASHAMED of themselves and go hide somewhere. And WE should be ashamed of ourselves for even looking at these stories.
Oh, well, I have lots more to say but I am just TIRED.....seems like every other day someone or something is all over the news and being shoved down our throats. If we comment, it is mistaken for caring.

Judy

She's pathetically stupid and ugly to boot.

judi

OMG WE ARE NOW REWARDED WITH THIS BECAUSE SOME GUY CHEATED.

sardonicus

@ "carl"

Wow! I did also read this very interesting & entertaining book about the Facebook status thingy. But, it is very easy to read and did not make my brain hurt unlike the instructions that came with my new toaster. But, even though it was a very good light hearted read, I did experience the explosive diarrhea & flatulence that one might expect from reading about all those statuses. Whew! I feel like I'm clearly losing my mind from all this social networking medium phenomenon.

"Is it hot in here or am I just crazy?"
Charles Manson

Reality

Damn she is smarter than I thought.

Melinda

She's not a dumbass because she's bleached blonde, people. She's a dumbass because she chose to parlay her self esteem issues into a classless lifestyle. She, like several of the others, live in a superficial world.

To the posters who are slamming the media about giving these useless females their 15 seconds of fame -- there's a reason. If you notice the smirks the interviewers can barely hide, they know they are dealing with vapid attention wh*res who will absolutely say the most idiotic things in front of a camera, to make themselves more glaringly appear as they really are -- dumbass hookers!

Angelica

I am so sick of these NASTY ass tramps getting paid for prostitution like it's nothing..
If they can become famous for pimping themselves to celebrity's then prostitution might as well become legal..

A.B.

Why would Tiger pick his alleged mistresses for their intellectual prowess? Is he an intellectual himself?

And why would being intellectual help you to a career in doing commercials? If anything, it might keep you stay away from it.

fastdriver

A perfect example of an illiterate who probably slept with everyone in high school and never cracked a book. All she learned from those early years was how to jump into one bed after another! That takes NO brains! Wonder if she has any kids that WE are paying for?

Michael Lohan

she's famous because she opened her legs to a celebrity. i think we've hit a new low

molly

I wonder If she can walk and chew gum at the same time!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments