Kate Gosselin -- No Future in Show Business

12/19/2009 11:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her appearance on that Jay Leno thing last night, we can now say with 100% certainty Kate Gosselin has absolutely no on-camera talent whatsoever ... beyond yelling at children, of course.

Kate Gosselin

that.is.all

Kate is a waste of my breath. I got nothing.

who dat

I agree Jay was glad the questions were over. McDonald's is a huge sponsor and kate disrespected them by hinting she wouldn't order food from them. Then went on to say the coffee was good. Bet McDonald's will never sponsor her.

Sherry

She came off as a complete fake. Another words she was authentic

Ryoichi Morita

I don't think she's that bad. She is not an actress and never claimed to be. She's a levelheaded pretty woman.

Mykaelie

I thought she was great! She seemed very genuine. Your "No future in show business" caption is obviously baseless.

Julie

I thought she was pretty funny. The satellite delay didn't help things...but she was good. Yah for Kate!!!!! I can't wait to see her new show.

who dat

Call TLC for new show title...8 Spawn From Jon.

chrissy

where are you people getting she is supporting the kids on her own? Jon supports them as well and before you go off saying how Kate is there for them more that is bull because they take turns taking care of the kids, Kate herself even said that. They said things are far to tense right now between them for them both to be around one another so that is why one of them stay at the house at a time and spend time with the kids which in a way is very selfish of them and immature. They need to get over there personal feelings and both spend time with there kids together.

Kate and Jon need to get jobs because neither of them have any future in TV. The only reason they are getting air time right now is because all the drama going on.

I do not want to hear any of there crying "we can not support 8 kids" , yes you can. My mothers sister has 8 kids and she is able to support them fine, they have other couples with sextuplets who do it all on there own and work to support them. Kate was a nurse, you make very good money being a nurse and I know for a fact because I am in school to become one and I have friends who are already nurses. The duggars have like 18 kids and they have went all these years with no problem supporting all there kids. The fact is it comes down to Jon and Kate being lazy and have become obsessed with the rich life and having nannies to help with the kids. If they do not stay doing TV no way are they going to be keeping that million dollar house they have, heck even staying in tv does not mean they will be able to keep it.

Janet

All things considered, I think she did great. Am looking forward to seeing her in the future.

checkfacts

I'm not a fan of the Gosselins but she was hardly terrible, there was just a time delay. You really can't say she has no future. Paris Hilton has a silly voice, acts stilted, has no acting talent but somehow she just won't disappear.

On a separate note, my Christmas wish is for all those people who happily post the nastiest things they can think of because they think they're anonymous, that every time they call someone a c... and wish for someone to die, that they revoke their anonymous privileges. You write nasty stuff, we get to see the cowards that you really are. We get a picture of what ugly truly looks like.

Lauren

This was filmed at the Newseum in D.C. - which is close to the bodyguard's house in Maryland. TLC is desperately trying to re-make Kate's public image. She's too much of a
B
I
T
C
H
for that to happen. She and her money grubbing ways need to GO AWAY.

Lucy

Kate's jokes fell flat and the time delay was horrible. I was waiting for the "organic" comment from McDonald's, but that never came, only a dis that she wouldn't order any food....but she had to throw in Whole Foods..hmmm...

Her looking off camera for support and that laugh was very distracting. And I was confused as how she could be at home baking cookies when they said she was in D.C. Lies, from Kate, surely not!

Makenna

It was never about Kate or Jon, it was always about the kids. They both need to stop embarrassing themselves and realise they are not celebrities. They need to go back to their day jobs because it doesn't matter what they do it will fail.

rhbjorn

I think she did OK, She comes across as nicer than Jon.

doctorme

Have to agree. Guess it's back to nursing for Kate.

Of course, she could have a career as a high-priced dominatrix. All guys into that have to do is watch how she treated poor Jon.