« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Mom Goes Loco

12/19/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kultida Woods, mother of Tiger Woods, took time out from trying to avoid stories about her son yesterday to hit up a local El Pollo Loco.

0921_media_removed_britney

Clearly Tiger's mom also enjoys side dishes.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

barb

Tiger Woods looks just like his mother, fugly.

barb

Hey leeanne, get help.

hmmm..

I don't think there are ANY good looking Korean women out there.

Mary

@ 151

I agree with you. I don't see very many attractive Korean or White women.

barb

'moran' LOL.
Thanks for proving my point leeanne, get help.

AZ

Even his own mom is pissed off at him -

"Even the most protective mom can find fault with her cub, and Kultilda Woods is furious with her Tiger, a family friend tells PEOPLE.

"[She] is hurt, angry and disappointed in Tiger," the friend says. "She wants to know how he could do this to his family."

Amanda

I thought the person in the picture was a man. Are you sure it's his mother?

Amanda

Apparently all Tiger Woods was taught by his overly ambitious father as he was growing up was how to excel at the rich man's sport, golf. It doesn't seem that he was taught anything about loyalty, integrity, honesty, being a good family man, etc. How could Elin stand him and have two babies with him, he's so ugly. The kids would be ugly if it weren't for her.

sunseeker

Not long ago there was an article about Tiger and his mother, she knew all about his affairs and how she hit the shops while he met his bit's on the side. Tiger's mother and Elin have never got on, now all of a sudden she is claiming to be surprised, souonds fishy to me.

Amanda

I thought his mother was a Filipino man. Have you ever seen pictures of his father? eeek! How did an ugly man like Tiger get a harem of women? Oh wait, they're sleazy and ugly, so they don't count. Money makes up for lack of looks and character I guess.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9