Brittany Murphy's Body Transferred to Cemetery

12/23/2009 6:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy'TMZ has learned Brittany Murphy's body has arrived at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills -- where she is set to be buried in the very near future.

Murphy will be in good company -- Liberace, Freddie Prinze Sr., Buster Keaton, John Ritter and Gene Autry are among Forest Lawn's permanent residents.

As TMZ first reported, Murphy died Sunday morning after she collapsed in the bathroom of her Hollywood Hills home.

Remembering Brittany Murphy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Princess

I don't want an autopsy when I die. I'm praying that I die from a illness while under care with hospice people around me. This is the only sure way that you will not get and Autopsy. You have to be sick and being taken care of with the Knowledge of your doctor, family and hospice people. I can't even begin to think about my body being cut open and all organs remove just so some death doctor get a pay check.

Extravagantly-Creative

This is so TRAGIC....

She was hilariously funny in her comedies, yet so believable & serious in her drama's.

An Extremely Talented Actress..... She wasn't finished yet !!

nanaof4

Are you all stuck on stupid. Knock it off. Her head is still attached to her torso as are her legs. None of you are that dumb you are just trying to start a rumor that the poor girl was mutilated and her head and legs removed.Each and everyone of you who have posed that question know better. But you would do anything to try and get yourselves some play time Grow up leave this child and her family alone It is none of your business if she died of natural causes or she had an addiction to drugs. "Let those without sin cast the first stone" I highly doubt any of you nitwits out there qualify to be the ones casting stones. "There is an old very wise saying. "It is better to keep your mouths shut and let people think you are stupid,Than to open your mouth and confirm it".

Duhhhhhhh

Nanaof4 is just hatin cuz she won't get Brittany Murphy's head grafted onto her body when she dies. She's getting Vanilla Ice's.

Duhhhhhhh

DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY'RE BURYING HER BODY (NOT HER HEAD, NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS) IN AN ED HARDY BIKINI AND UGG BOOTS???????????? IT'S A TRAVESTY!!!!

r

My number one celebrity crush has died. I have never been this sad over a celebrities death, EVER. What I loved about BM is she made it on her own, no nepotism, where 99% of the people who come to LA to be "stars" fail, she succeeded. I still can't help but think her best work was still to ahead of her, maybe thats why i am so sad. Any room she entered she lit up. I sure hope there is a God, cause if there is, I know she is making him laugh. RIP Angel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6