Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller

12/26/2009 2:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 12/25/09 7:02 PM PST: Charlie has been released from the Pitkin County Jail. He posted $8,500 bond after speaking to a county judge.

Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

Charlie Sheen Released from Jail
We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested yesterday morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tornspeedo

They have a name for domestic violence in Ocala, Fla. It's called FOREPLAY!

cbb

the truth hurts huh

Charlie always has been and always will be a douchebag ... and no woman deserves the crap he would put them through .... but ...

Brooke is a beautiful-looking woman - but I couldn't believe it the first time I heard her talk during an interview with him .... she sounded like a truck driver ... no class. Thought they might actually be good together (snicker). Guess they can punch it out in an Aspen chalet as easily as in a trailer!

Mike Tyson

Yea...sounds like an episode of Two & a Half Men to me. Probably just doing field research.

the truth hurts huh

BTW - No insult intended to all the good, hardworking truck drivers out there! : )

Vonn

Joy to the world

B

LMAO!! No...

that.is.all

I told you he was attacked and provoked.

Divorce her Charlie.

Stop marrying sluts like Denise and this airhead.

I am a woman who has been abused in the past by a man. It is NOT always the man's fault. I think Rihanna was at least 50% to blame also. No body should judge until they have read the police report from both parties. Just my thought on the comments who are already placing blame on one side or the other.

TMZBoy

uggggggg...I cant believe people REALLY watch that stupid show.

Cheech

Wow, if she sent him to jail for Christmas and beyond and he was just fending her off... sounds to me like this one is over no matter who is at fault. Don't watch 2.5 men... never have and no intentions. Hear it is low grade smut.
cheechout

Anita

Leave us alone!

that.is.all

I don't care.

I love Charlie.

Helen

Charlie Sheen is an idiot hot head and deserves what is coming to him! ha

Drum

It was only a matter of time that it came out again what a loser Sheen really is. Remember all the abusive things he said and did to Denise Richards? A zebra doesn't lose its stripes. Hope he gets what he deserves this time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments