Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller

12/26/2009 2:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 12/25/09 7:02 PM PST: Charlie has been released from the Pitkin County Jail. He posted $8,500 bond after speaking to a county judge.

Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

Charlie Sheen Released from Jail
We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested yesterday morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

gutsygirl

Just the ol' "she got bruised when I was trying to restrain her"
explanation.
Bah, Humbug!

JMJ

I wonder if it has ever occurred to Charlie that maybe he should stay single like his charecter on TV. He obviously is not compatible in any long term relationship. That is just the way it is with alot of people, too bad it can take years of pain, failed relationships & problems such as this before it is realized.

MacGuffin

I love 'Two and a Half Men' and Charlie Sheen is a great actor, but the guy needs some serious therapy.

He's the highest paid TV actor and to see him even touching a woman -- no matter what she said or did -- is terrible.

mt

It's obvious what happened. Charlie Sheen, being the upstanding liberal citizen that he is, was trying to prevent Bush from assaulting his wife with a bible. See- it's all Bush's fault.

Heather

He shot Kelly Preston while they were dating. He was verbally abusive to Denise Richards in the media. That was one of the nastiest celeb divorces in my memory. The guy has a problem.

cc

It was a matter of time until Charlie screwed it up AGAIN, always wonder what for does he get married ON and ON when he is not a husband nor a father material waste of time, money, energy to end up in the same situation - I like him but he is so corrupted he's better off alone

RDC

17. Just the ol' "she got bruised when I was trying to restrain her"
explanation.
Bah, Humbug!

Posted at 8:14PM on Dec 25th 2009 by gutsygirl

Agent 86: "Missed it by THAT MUCH"

....the believable explanation, that is!

Wanda

My be he has relapsed?

Addiction is a very difficult thing to kick.

nindy

I felt Rhianna was 50% to blame in the Chris Brown incident.
I read all of Tigers things and comments.... I never said a word!

Im white and this has nothing to do with a race issue!!!!

Charlie is in the same category as Denise Rodman.... celebrity wise
they thrive on being the bad guy!!!
I have not watched in show in forever and will not.

he is past repeat offender..... he is a serial offender

femonanon

this guy has always been BAD news.
anyone that was even in a POSITION to see a "snuff" movie and report it (way back when) has got to running with some sick mf's
men suck

Dave Evans

I'd hit that.

BabsDriedUpCooter

What the hells to argue about in Aspen??---Douchebags!!--All of u!!

daroboom

He's a complete sociopath douche.

Mike

Nobody cares if you watch the show or not it's funny and this little incident will be brushed under the table. It's a hit kinda like what Brook got for Christmas

Dreamthatneverdies

Women would rather date an drama inducing abusing man because there are challenging and exciting.

"oh, but I have to change him some how"