RiRi's Holiday Beach Bod -- The Total Package

12/27/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Your grandma's Yule log wasn't the only thing that was smoking hot during the holidays.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Rihanna and her tiny two-piece kicked it on the beach in Barbados yesterday.

All hail.

WillOTheWisp

I can see that school is out, because we have idiots on here trying to put RiRi down. You clowns are talking about her not having calf muscles, and her having a big ass and nose, but guess what.....she's making money while walking on the beach.....she's getting her picture taken.....having us comment on her....she's laughing all the way to the bank..., and your dumb ass is sitting at your computer, wondering how you can get your mom to pay your rent next week!!!!
She doesn't give a crap what you think of her!!

Michael

That bathing suit does nothing for her. She looks like she is stuffed into that suit. I think she sings really well, though. And, it is sort of sad that we are all on on this site commenting on the size of her butt. But, its Sunday night and I am bored so I will gladly throw in my 2 cents.

Penis Hilton

MyThoughts, the end is just a transition. I did your old lady's spirit in an RV park. And I had a haunting orgasm. In fact, I still get nightmares from it...

Angela

Why is the media still wasting time with this trashy character?

you just don't get it

To: What?

What the heck are you talking about? My mother doesn't charge me rent.

Penis Hilton

Micky Ds, I'll pass on the Beyonce Big Mac special. Instead, I'll have a Rhianna McBooty to go with my McRib. And oh yeah, ditch the condiments and gimme some lube...

shirliana

I AM NOT JEALOUS AT ALL BUT REALLY SHE SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN A ** NICER BATHING SUIT**. WOW.. SHE BECAME SO FAT... WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER.
nUMBER 1 and 2 I TOTALLY WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

BUT, I MUST SAY, WHEN SHE IS ALL DOLLED UP FOR THE RED CARPET OR OTHER OCCASSIONS, SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

I AM HAPPY THAT SHE LEFT CHRIS BECAUSE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE NEVER FADES. NO MATTER IF U ATTEND ANGER MANAGEMENT. SHE DID GOOD FOR HERSELF FOR LEAVING HIM.

MyThoughts

To poster #115, you know, my aunt told me that her sister (my biological Mother) told her that the guy she was with was hung like a mouse, so it must be you!! Funny meeting you here!!

pimpdaddy

She ugly! # 1 & 2 said enuf! Yuck!!!

Erica

She looks pretty sexy, no flab at all. She didn't have to pay to get a butt like that or fry on the beach for her beautiful skin color.

Casey

I'm sick of people talking about black women as though they all have big fat behinds. It is not true. There are some beautiful black women where I live and on my block. Skinny as you please, very nice behinds...man they look like they could have stepped out of Victoria's Secret. So give it up people. People of all races can get fat and we can all be thin too. Dig it...just look at Naomi Campbell. She's a beautiful, thin black women and there are plenty more besides her. So stop pushing this negative stereotype of black women according to which they all have wide loads.

honeybrown62

This girl has nothing left, so if you all have noticed she keeps taking pictures with her clothes off. She sat on tv talking about being a role model, yea right , for who. People get real all she wanted to do was destroy Chris because without him shes nobody. Her cd is not selling and her people are paying to have his off the shelves. Chris cd was suppose to come out as #1 on the charts, what really happened, look into that. Chris is a fine young man and RiRi did throw the first punch and kept hitting so all you so call Chris haters what did your mothers tell you, don't let anyone hit you. remember these were CHILDREN.

doug b