« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Plaxico's New Year's Eve -- It's All Gravy

12/31/2009 5:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No champagne, no party hats -- former NY Giants star Plaxico Burress will ring in 2010 with an incarceration-approved portion of chicken and gravy.

Plaxico Burress -- Click to launch

TMZ has obtained the menu from Oneida Correctional Facility -- where Plax is currently serving a stint for that whole gun in a nightclub thing ... and as far as the food goes, New Year's Eve is the same as every other night.

Plax's last dinner of 2009 will consist of:
-- Breaded Chicken Patty
-- Seasoned Chicken Gravy
-- Whipped Potatoes
-- Steamed Collard Greens
-- White Bread/ Margarine
-- Orange Gelatin
-- Ice Tea

Click here to find out what's on Plaxico's plate for the rest of the week.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JC

That way better then in Jacksonville,Fl......

Q

Collard Greens? Dang man, he right at home with that...membas when Tiger Woods won the Masters and Fuzzy Zoeller said something about having to change the menu cuz "hell I dont know what those people eat, fried chicken, collard greens"...

Look at the fall Plax took and now Tiger too...wow, neither born with a brain, just a Rainman like talent to do something with a ball. Hey Plax how much for a candy bar? bout a hundred dollars...Hey Tiger, how much for a new car? bout a hundred dollars..

Two knuckleheads who had it all---ones in jail the others hiding from humanity. Loser with a capital L no matter how much money either of them have or better yet, once had.

Brand em with a captial L and call them Rainman. Cuz both can only do one thing and one thing only. Chase the ball, Catch the ball.

Enjoy the Collard Greens Plax....

KenB

Really Doe

#7
LMAO!!!!! Hating at its finest.
Granted Plax is a dummy but Tiger, dumb? He had the grades to get into Stanford even without the scholarship.

Born with a skill? Wrong again.
He had a dad who trained him from a young age to have superior work ethic and focus. Touring pros admit that no one works on his game more than Tiger. Tiger got that good from out working every golfer on the planet.
When Plax gets out, he will return to his lovely family in his mansion is NY. I bet the compounded interest during his lock up is more than your net worth.
He will also still be 6'5" Probably still be able to run a 4.5 40 still catch a football and still be able to make a roster. He probably still has 2 or 3 productive years left. Keep in mind he has reached the pinnacle of his sport as well. He cant be a loser he's still rich and won the SuperBowl. LMAO!!!

Losers nah. Neither will never not have more than you in every aspect of life. Their women will look better than yours. Their kids will be raised better than yours and their life in general will always and forever be better than yours. That must be hard for you to deal with. Thats probably the real reason hate is pooring out.
These guys made poor choices and are paying for it. Its you guys who are piling on like this is a new topic.
It sucks when what you think is happening really isnt huh? These guys simply have less than they would have.

I'm convinced that getting you make a racial reference without it looking like what it really is, gives you guys wood. LMAO!!!!!

To some it up, Plax is sitting in a cell making more than you are worth.
Yeah what a loser.

I hate rappers

8. You do NOT want to know what they put in "chicken gravy" in the prison cafeteria.

Posted at 2:18AM on Dec 31st 2009 by KenB

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT, THEY DO IT ASIAN STYLE AND THEY ADD CREME OF SUM YUNG GUY...........

HEY TMZ YOUR MENU LINK IS BROKEN, FIX THAT TOOT SWEET OKLA

FROM SHANGHAI CHINA, WISHING EVERYBODY A HAPPY NEW YEAR 9 HOURS AND COUNTING. WOO HOO

USArmyWife

Regarding Really Doe's comments:
Well, it all depends on what you consider to be 'better' in life. Sounds like it all has a $$$ sign on it for you. Not all of us think that way. What's it worth when kids ask Plax's kids where your daddy is and they have to say, "in jail." Do you think that Tiger's children will ever NOT have some kind of dysfunctional reprocussions from their father's choices? All the money and gold in the world don't make you sleep better at night or earn you more sincere love and true friends. I'm no Miss America by a longshot. I don't have manicures and diamonds all over, but every single day of my marriage is like a Hallmark card that just gets better every year. Somebody asks our son, "What about your dad?" and he says " My Dad's a soldier in Iraq and he's a hero. He helps people to try and get away from the bad guys so they can grow up with a good life." So as to his kids being raised better than ours, I can attest that that is not true. My son has intregity and knows that his daddy loves his mommy and him unconditionally.
I kind of think that is worth more than all the billions of dollars that could ever roll in. Even a solid gold mansion is an empty shell if your heart is cold.

USArmyWife

I think the prison menu is a effin' disgrace. Cons get served with more consideration than old folks and vets that helped build this country. Two meals a day sittin on your ass in jail is plenty. Why not balony and white bread, government cheese, pinto beans and potatoes? What's with all the chilled juices like it was concierge service? Feed them the basics twice a day and give the balance to old folks, homeless vets, and hungry kids.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

HEY TMZ YOUR MENU LINK IS BROKEN, FIX THAT TOOT SWEET OKLA

Posted at 2:26AM on Dec 31st 2009 by Harry Balls ARE YOU THAT STUPID 9 HRS,THINK ABOUT THAT ONE?!HARRY BALL

I hate rappers

Posted at 2:57AM on Dec 31st 2009 by Ball`s has no Ball`s

It is now 5:30 local time Thursday in Shanghai, now 6 hours and counting. Balls you are the stupid one. Anyway from China Happy New years everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Really Doe

USArmyWifeAllOver

( I think I heard violins while I read your post )

Dummy Tiger puts on a tournament where all proceeds go to your husband and his comrads along with care packages yet all you can think about is how much ass he got outside of his marriage. LMAO!!!!!!!!

"Bad Tiger" now what about the fact that he built a science and math center in Cali for kids to do after school projects and get tutoring. Do you think those kids found a way to forgive him? I think thats something his kids will look up to him for dont you?
No you probably dont.

You guys dont decompartmentalize things with certain kinds of people. They are either good or bad. There is no gray area that others get. There's no "well cut the guy a break" Nope not for certain kind of people. You wont hear it. Never have and never will.I guess Tiger is all bad now. With a dash of I always knew he wasnt so innocent.

His philanthropy and hands on time with his foundation is well known. Are you saying all this in erased because he cheated on his wife?

Do you think the troops no longer appreciate the support his tournament provides?

Have you ever noticed that all you righteous holier than thou folks never mention forgiving? Notice how all you holier than thou people judge and condemn the guy as if infidelity is against the law and Tiger is the first to ever do it? The Kennedys Babe Ruth Micky Mantle where widely known cheaters. they are all icons and I dont recall hearing about this level of hate for their infidelity. Why treat Tiger any different? ( How can you not say you know what you're right )

In Texas Plax would have only been fined for what he did. They elect people who support carrying a concealed firearm and vote out those against it. I'll admit he's pretty dumb for not hiring security but you guys act like he has a criminal record and is a menace to society.

Notice how people who dont hate say things like "I dont condone in any way what Tiger did but the guy has done some good things too." Nope you guys are all bad bad bad, punish, get what you deserve take all his money, the sponsors should drop him, he destroyed his kids lives, his kids wont look up to him blah blah blah. Not one mention of the positive things he's done.

I mentioned Tiger's grades, work ethic, focus, and what his peers think about him. I mentioned Plax's home, family, height, speed, skill, the SuperBowl and prospects for future employment. I believe I mentioned money once maybe twice yet you said its all about $$$$ with me. LMAO!!!!! You clearly imagined this.
Thats the fantasy, make believe, see only what you want to see world some people live in. You had to have presupposed I am all about money in order to ignore everything else I wrote and arrive at that conclusion.

Of course you ignored the collard greens comment I responded to.(Suprise)

Like Tony Montana said you guys need a bad guy to point at to make yourself feel better. Your romance novel to yourself about your life proves that. "See guys Plax and Tiger are bad but my life is good"

P.S. the solid gold house thing was way over the top!!!!!
Happy Holidays and I support the troops too :-)

Artrina

Gotta love TMZ... They can get a menu from a prison in the middle of nowhere....

cathy

Tell me why a prison menu is news and/or entertaining? We the taxpayers pay for the food and I would much rather pay for food for the homeless or starving kids. http://newsy1.wordpress.com

JoJo Dancer

In the mean time, pedophiles and rapist are being let out early to gun down 4 good cops in Seattle and chop off the heads of little girls in Florida.

But yes, let's keep paying for Plaxico's stay in prison.

Bugz

Its an f-ing disgrace that criminals eat better then the vets or the old folks. America catters to the boogie man, hahaha

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments