Artie Lange Hospitalized

1/3/2010 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Artie LangeArtie Lange was rushed to a local hospital in New Jersey on Saturday for undisclosed reasons.

A rep for Lange tells TMZ:

"I can confirm that Artie is in the hospital. Artie has chosen to keep all information on this matter between him and his doctor. There will be no further comment."

Lange has been absent from "The Howard Stern Show" for the past few weeks.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Rick

First and foremost, best wishes and prayers to Artie and his mother and sister. Artie is best part of the Howard Stern Show to me, and I miss hearing him riff with everyone. I'm really bummed to hear about his suicide attempt, but the poor guy is troubled and needs help. Hopefully this will be the last wake up call he requires to get on track.

As for SFN, Lobosco said it best...'too little, too late'. SFN is a cesspool of miserable, jealous and pathetic wanna be's. They worship the HSS, but spend their entire lives on an internet forum hating on every aspect of the show. I'm glad Howard said what he said on the air about that website...hopefully some people will wake up and stop frequenting the place. It has no reputable spot on the Howard Stern world.

Get better Artie, and I truly look forward to the day you return to YOUR seat in Howard's studio.

Jessica

Artie it looks like your lucky # is 10. Better luck next time.

Jessica

Artie is an unsuccessful slob. He can't even kill himself right.

waa waaa waaaa

aug

all you artie bashers should look at yourself first and then make your stupid ass comments. ya,ll are probably alcoholics and pill poppers yourselves,and worse probably having sex with your own kids. look in the mirror, and leave artie alone to get better...

dc

TOO FAT TO FILLET.....

What an idiot! Who the f' tries to cut himself to death? That's the first one. I wouldn't wonder if he used a table spoon for that :) I can't imagine a bigger loser -- can't even kill himself. By the way, I don't think he'll be back on the show. How do you picture yourself this? "Oh, yeah, I tried to kill myself and told everyone that I'm off horse and I'm OK.... believe me Howie".... Ha-ha-ha. And for those who say that addiction is an illness (and don't know how to use punctuation) addiction is a self-inflicted illness that I have no compassion for. Like for fat-asses that eat junk food every day and then sue McDonald's for ruining their lives. So good going Artie!

PS. I just hope that the next time he really does the job (like any other suicidal loser out there) and doesn't inflict pain on the people around him -- his Mom and sister.

Jersey Dan

Artie You got a die hard fan here man. Everyone goes threw there ups and downs, hes an addict. Obviously no one on here ever had an addiction problem. I'm not saying what he did was in his best interest but give the guy a break man. Your true friends and fans love you Artie!!!

heypo

eeemmm...well..really, not so funny anymore. Hope he don´t become into some kind of zombie..

Ha ha

Haha. He is next celeb to die. He stabbed himself to commit suicide. You know he is all done at that point. All that drinking and drugging.

Greg

give the guy a break, getting up at 3:30 for any job for a long time really where's on a person.
yes he has a drug problem. and it seems everyone on the show has no clue on how to help him. this suboxin deal is a short term treatment. he was popping them like gummy bears. 5 to 7 days along with treatment could save his life. give the guy a break.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13