Bruce Jenner 911 Call -- Not His First Go 'Round

1/3/2010 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Much like the waiter at your favorite coffee shop, Bruce Jenner and his local 911 dispatcher are ol' pals.

The head of the Kardashian clan called 911 on Christmas Eve because a neighbor of his allegedly went nuts outside his house and got into a fight with Pastor Brad -- the guy who married Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.

When Jenner called 911, he gave this dispatcher his name -- paused for a moment to say "How ya doing?" -- before the dispatcher answered, "I think I've talked to you before."

When your daughters are Kim, Khloe and Kourtney ... it helps to be friends with emergency response teams.

Scroomy

Kim let Ray J pee on her? Damn she's more of a disgusting pig than I thought. Gross!!

GoodGrief

Glad I don't live in Hidden Hills and have to depend on that 9-1-1 operator. He didn't care in the slightest. Whether it's someone from the Kardashian Klan calling or someone else, you should respond with urgency. He needs to lose his job.

I feel sorry for Bruce but then I don't. Surely they weren't that way in he and Kris married. And FYI he does work for a living. He's a motivational speaker. However, after watching last night's episode where Kris immediately asked him for his entire paycheck and him admitting he doesn't have his own credit cards or his own many, I've lost a lot more respect for him. He needs to grow a pair and tell that witch to back the eff off.

GoodGrief

In response to #32 with the little girls and their make-up...Bruce tried to stop that last season. He and Kris had a blow-up about it. We can see who lost though right?

Daniel Arc

learn all about scott disick and get the latest kardashian news at http://www.scottdisick.net

Daniel Arc