Unreleased Michael Jackson Song Hits the Web

1/3/2010 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm."

Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio."

a fan

Hey, that is an insult to gay people! You are a pervert.

Deirdre B Pride

TMZ has no class. Your words were ignorant. Racist azzes.

Daphne Lorincz

I like it.

Saddenend

Finally you guys post!!!!

It's only been me and hundreds of MJ fans sending you the hot tip.

LOVE THIS SONG & LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddenend

Long Live the KING!!!!

I

LOVE

THIS

SONG!!!!!!!

K

The full version is brill - thanks for the link

steve

Its crap.

alice

Love this song it's awesome. Sounds sooo goood!

alice

beautiful

MsMeowzers

I like it!!

PolarBear

Isn't "Another Day" a song by McCartney? Figures the boy molester freak would try to rip off McCartney. Michael Jackson's creative talents were largely a perceptual hoax; he depended almost entirely on the high talents in musical composition and project production of his associated musicians, engineers and producers. Screw the idea that Michael Jackson was the source of it. John Lennon must be laughing so hard at this nonsense.

PolarBear

What a stupid noise. What talentless snot. A monkey with eight broken fingers using $5 music software could create something like that in 3 minutes tops, except it would demonstrate MORE CONVICTION than the crap I just watched on that video. I'm glad Michael Jackson is dead.

buh-bye weiner party!

Take out the obnoxious synth beats and the HORRIBLE rapper person talking over it and it would be decent. Jacko ruined almost every song he did after 1985 with overuse of CHEESY synthesizers, and in this case, some lame rap that sounds like someone added it themselves over the real song as a hoax.

Mel

TMZ, stop being so disrespectful."Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead." that's really mean und just unnecessary.
That song sounds great. very powerful! can't wait to hear the whole song. MJ rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Love the song. I wish they would release "Hold My Hand"by MJ and Akon I love that song so much.