Angelyne

Plastered Without Permission

1/5/2010 2:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelyne -- the woman who has plastered herself all over the billboards of Hollywood -- is suing FOX Searchlight Pictures for allegedly using her billboard image in the movie "Notorious" without permission.

Angelyne

In the federal lawsuit, Angelyne calls herself "a world renowned celebrity" who is world famous "for her eye-catching and highly visible billboards and photographs..."

Angelyne says after the January 2009 release of "Notorious" -- a movie about Notorious B.I.G. -- several of her fans saw the flick and told her the famous billboard was shown in the movie for at least 12 seconds.

Unlike the highly-acclaimed movie "Volcano" (in which an Angelyne billboard crashes to the ground during a volcanic eruption) ... FOX Searchlight violated her copyright by not getting her permission before showing the billboard in the movie.

Angelyne wants damages and an injunction putting the brakes on using her image in the movie.

TaT

Yeah while you guys are sitting here talking crap on this woman, who has done NOTHING to you, she's still doing just fine. And as for her suing about her image being used, she's doing the same thing any celebrity would,just because you don't think of her as a celeb or an icon she is. And guaranteed she makes alot more money than those of you downing her. Oh, one question. How many of you have managed to make a success of yourself from just putting your face on a billboard?

Barry

I swear to the good Lord I've NEVER heard of this bimbo in my entire life! Who the hell is she and WHY would someone put her "Charlie Brown ROUND" head on a damn billboard?!

Who the HELL does this tramp think she is?!

MacGuffin

This woman is completely f*cking nuts.

Makes all the current--much younger--attention whores (Britney, Paris, Tila, Heidi Montag, et al) look like amateurs.

ABB

OMG! I saw Angelyne in 1996 and even back then she looked like hell! I can't even imagine how she would look now 14 years later. This woman is hideous. (in real life, you really can't try not to stare. She belongs in the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey circus as a freakshow.

Pistol

World renowned? The only reason we know her is because we read crap gossip sites that have to fill up space. She should lose just for lying.

TMZBoy

Thank GOD I don't live in California...being surrounded by attention whores like her 24/7 would drive me NUTS !!

Jewels

She is at least 70 years old. Aaahhh...the magic of air brushing a photo. Little skinny, veiny old Granny legs in a hot pink mini skirt. Icky!

moonwalker

12. Saw her in Malibu driving her pink Corvette. My 10 year old looked at her after I pointed her out and said, and I quote: "She looks like a gross old Grandma! That is just wrong!"

Posted at 1:14AM on Jan 5th 2010 by Jewels

LOL! I totally remember this woman driving around Hollywood in her little pink car. That was back in the early 1990's. There is no telling how she looks now. That photo of her is not current. It's over twenty years old. LOL!

Ziggy

A plastic bimbo with a big head is upset because someone is paying attention to her. I don't believe it.

Dawn

HERE'S THE TRUTH! I saw this Angelina THING, unfortunately UP-CLOSE, and she is 3X'S MORE GROSS THAN LaToya Jackson. Both are FAKE, PLASTIC, UGLY, REPULSIVE CLOWNS. Since this is about Angelina I will go into detail about THAT. Angelina, looks approximately 80 (EIGHTY YEARS OLD), & she has KNOCKED KNEES and/or OSTEOPOROSIS, CELLULITE, SAGGY SKIN AND AN OLD, HANGING FACE. Normally, I would not say such crude comments about seniors, but she walks around LA in MINI SKIRTS!, with her OLD FAKE BOOBS! Angelina is an embarrassment to ALL women, and seniors who elect to age with dignity and grace. If you see her, quickly cover your mouth or reach for a bag. If Angelina had any pride, she would have retired her whorish behavior DECADES ago, as she is PATHETIC.

shuffler

I see some nipple (but yet I'm still grossed-out)

kromen

Somebody will eventually explain the differences between public and private to the stain that MENSA members scrape off the bottom of their shoe. Well, now I know how she can keep that stupid billboard up as long as she had.

Mitch

well i think Angelyne is crazy for doing this, what does she expect after all those years of doing billboards in LA?

also, it takes alot of gumption to sue this movie for just putting it in there because I heard she was just a high priced call girl whose main clients were Japanese. The billboard made her look like a star and helped her selling herself. oh well just silly

exbff

okay, I'm not a lawyer (I just play one on tv), but can anyone reasonably expect any semblance of privacy for their PUBLIC billboard?

Seriously? Sounds like a desperate cry for attention...from her, shocking.

i'd be proud too

i actually saw her in the early 2000s, i think 2003 or 2004, in beverly hills. she had the sexiest fuschia corvette and a gorgeous louis vuitton bag. sadly even though i was across the street i could see she looked way older than 50. She was blonde, frail looking and skin and has the worst possible nose job. Knowing who she is an LA thing i think because her billboards are plastered around the city but you never hear anything about her. And yea she is the epitome of the attention whore. lol Getting paid just cause your picture is in a movie is a feat in itself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments