Ashley Olsen

Gets the Runs

1/5/2010 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley Olsen's New Year's resolution must be to start exercising ... and dressing more like her ragamuffin sister, Mary-Kate.

0921-media-removed-britney

Wearing the latest hipster aerobic ensemble of industrial strength leggings, vintage grunge-era flannel and 2005 oversized shades, Ash pounded the pavement -- sans venti coffee drink -- in L.A. on Monday.

No word on what her goal weight is.

chrissy

Why is she even running? She needs to put on weight not lose it. I do not care what anyone says, both her and her sister have eating disorders and they both dress like they are homeless and do not care what they look like. They will go out with there hair raggy and looking like they have not showered in days

MissTMMV

Is she trying to look as un-athletic as possible? I realize you don't need to look like a track star when you go running or look like a 'running' billboard ad for nike. When I hit the gym I look less than appealing, but I know how to dress appropriately for the occasion. Come on Olsen, that outfit is horrible...both for jogging and for any moment in the day. Stop dressing in the closet with the lights off.

k

this is the most ridiculous work-out gear i've ever seen! it's not like she can't afford the proper attire. maybe this pic is out of context?

me so horny

i'LL bet she smell like a peach down there!

You haters

Big deal. The girl is jogging. Whoopie. Good for her. This is a pathetic attempt at an entertainment story.. might as well watch paint dry.. bore.

ARTOFWAR

In regards to the commentators that made the following statements;

"Hard to believe this is what a billionaire looks like.'

"Who runs in a shirt like that? Evidently the Olsen sisters do. Just sayin."
-----------------------------------------
Begin......

I have a considerably larger net worth then both the Ashley siblings as a whole.

Yet at any given time of the day, I may be standing next to any of you, and none of you would be able to comprehend the size of my wealth.

What exactly is a billionaire supposed to look like? I wasn't aware that there was a standard.
My assistants must have forgotten to pass along the memo.

And as for the person that asked, "who runs in a shirt like that"?

The answer to that question is quite simple actually....

People with money, that don't care about what people without money think of us.....Artofwar

camaguey

My God, this woman is definitely deformed!!!

MissTMMV

#27 - congratulations. You are a rich MF. I'm glad you let everyone know you are wealthy beyond the Olsen twin's net worth and that you have an assistant... and the rest of us minions would never be able to comprehend the size of your wealth. clap...clap...clap

Justin

I'd do her. I'd probably even suck the sweat of her toes if she wanted. Athletic women do that to me, sorry.

NICOLETTE