Jeremy Piven's Cranial Conundrum

1/5/2010 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten to the bottom of Jeremy Piven's top -- that mysterious scar on the back of J.P.'s melon.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The "Entourage" star tells us he got banged up bad doing theater work back in the day -- so bad it left big scars on the back of his head.

Piven -- who was photographed in Hawaii -- tells us on December 17, he went under the knife for a "scar minimizing procedure." We never heard of it either, but supposedly it reduces the scarring. But Piven says he had no idea post-op scarring would be so prominent.

So what's Jeremy gonna do? He says he was thinking of shaving his head but can't because of continuity problems with "Entourage."

Our advice -- chicks dig scars.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

YUCK

looks to me like he had a hair transplant. that lives a scar from ear to ear on the back of the head exactly like the one he has. definitely hair transplant, just doesn't want to admit to it.

EEWWWW YUCK!

Maybe that's his lobotomy scar???

becca

It looks to me like he had a hairplug procedure. They take a strip of skin out of the back of the head to do it. Gives them like a smiley face.

To hell with her

Piven is LYING. That scar is from a hair transplant procedure; a strip of scalp is cut out of the back of the head & the hair follicles are separated & transplanted elsewhere.

I hate it when stupid dumbass celebrities lie so obviously. Someone needs to bitchslap this lying male attention whore immediately...

Yoda

Definitely a hair transplant scar. Someone visited the Bosley Institute.

CMANSB

#4 , I concur with your statement. Because I've had hair replacemnt surgery and that same scar that I've got on the back of my head. Piven is a liar again.

argyle

Hair transplant scar...here is an example: www.regrowhair.com/.../

Cindy

Why can't he just tell the truth about having hair plugs? It's quite obvious and who cares anyway?

Pegasus

He's f-ing bald, geez, he was f-ing going bald badly 20+ years ago when I knew him. He's one wierd dude too.

Dave

That's a donor scar for a hair transplant. That is absolutely NOT a "scar revision" scar from some sort of scalp laceration.

Just_Saying

If that's a "scar minimizing procedure" I'd had to see his head before the procedure...

Just_Saying

Oooops -- meant: I'd hate to see his head before the procedure.

ginger

uu uu no it's what john goslen had ....hair removel

Bu

Something is wrong with him medically!

ginger