Gary Coleman

Rushed to Hospital

1/6/2010 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary ColemanGary Coleman was taken to the hospital early this morning, TMZ has learned.

We're told Coleman was transported at 8:03 AM from Custom Hotel in Los Angeles where he was staying.

His rep is still trying to confirm what happened -- but people who were with Coleman told the rep there were signs of a seizure.

Coleman was in Los Angeles doing interviews to promote a something called "Midgets vs. Mascots." He did several interviews before being taken to the hospital.

UPDATE -- A friend of Coleman's who was with him this morning tells TMZ that Coleman was sitting on the bed when he went into what the friend said "looked like a seizure." Coleman came around and 911 was called.

Coleman was asked simple questions like "What month is it?" and whether or not he knew the name of anyone in the room -- Coleman was "foggy" and did not know the answers.

Thisisridicoulos

GET WELL GARY WE LOVE YOU !!!!XOXO

Ted S.

Gary,

I was very concerned when I heard the news of your unfortunate mishap this afternoon.

LilConner

I hope one day me and Gary Can go fishing together......has anyone seen my mom?

LilConner

awww michael jackson died

sir nigel buttercrumpet

Don't you hate it when you have to flush a turd numerous times before it finally goes away? This one's been lingering in the bowl since the 70's!

Dallas

You know, some of you people on here are some cold and classless mfers! This is serious s.h.i.t and you clowns are trying to provide your best amateur hour joke for the moment! I hate you bums for that and hope that when somethin happens to you, you get the same crap you're giving! Just really makes me afraid for my kids growing up in this world with turds and idiots like most of you bums on here! I hope you walk out of your house and get hit by buses, you bastards! real talk!!

Robert Serna

Dear Gary, YES, please get well. You are an icon, a celebrity, a hero to all the folks who love your work. Even better than that, your a great Hollywood neighbor. I used to run into you all over Hollywood.
Once upon a time your friend Dion baught a Lucille Ball signed check from me. Do you still have it? Used to run into you at the bank near Marina Del Rey. Also had a blast with you at Mark & Brians walk of fame star dedication, along with John Travolta.
Gary has been the best example of Hollywood hardknocks and heros. GARY COLMAN SIMPLY FREAKIN ROCKS! No other like him.
Get well and entertain us some more Gary...its what you do!

Robert Serna

HEY TMZ....WHERE CAN WE SEND FLOWERS?

Karl Childers

Poor little feller

brianna

feel well get out of the hosiptal

kommn

tagheuerflagship
sexweddingdress
weddingdressdream
timeforthebride
becomeourbride
The Company will continue to sell its watch products primarily through its wholesale model, where it expects to increase its market share by further expanding relationships with existing wholesale customers and enhancing its relationships with

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4