I Was Married to Michael Jackson

1/6/2010 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA new creditor's claim in the Michael Jackson estate case ...this one filed by a woman who says she had a very special bond with MJ.

Shellie Doreen Smith filed cryptic legal papers laying claim to Michael's moolah. So we got on the horn and spoke with Smith herself, who says she was married to MJ in the 1970s, though she doesn't remember exactly when. Details, details.

Smith says the ceremony was lovely ... at a hotel in NYC. The only witnesses were hotel employees.

We're told she's asking for spousal support. Breath holding is not recommended.

oreo

MJ was a smooth criminal.

Chico

PM

Where are you?

Brad

t and Shamone',

No way Michael would ever marry?! You both must forget but he was married twice lol.

And thats the truth

Tstorm

KOOKY!!! Happy New Year !!!

_____________

T O O T !!!

Posted at 12:55AM on Jan 6th 2010 by doido louco palhaço

Tstorm

You and me both ..LOL

______________

23. I am not quite sure, but, if I had married Michael, I would of remembered where, when, and how even if it was in the 70's (I would of been in middle school mind you) but hey, I would of still remembered every little detail!....lol!

Posted at 1:25AM on Jan 6th 2010 by And thats the truth

Brad

Yea ok, and I'm the toothfairy.

Haha

What is it about this guy that brings out all the nuts?

King of TMZ

Michael I wanna have your babiessssssss :D
I love you Michael! My Kewwwwwwwwwl!!!
aaaaaaaaaaah! (fainted)

Glenda in Texas

I know he was married before but he realized it wasn't going to work. Too many women are in love with him.:)

p.s. will this path lead me to my baby? :)

l

I would marry Michael in a heart beat...and have as many children as he wants ...
LOVE YOU SEXY MJ

Joseph

Oh stop talking about having my babies. I'm embarrassed.

They were in it for the money

OMG! I was married to Michael in 2006 until 2009, we were married at the Wee Kirk of the Heather in Las Vegas, we had the staff as our witnesses and got the $249.00 honeymoon package with Limo included, the actual date escapes me right now. We then went off to the Binion Horseshoe for some Crpas and the All you Can Eat Seafood Buffet. it was lovely. We spent our honeymoon at disneyland, riding Peter Pans flight of course and then went to club 33 for dinner with staff of course.

Michelle

WTF only in america would u be allowed to make a wack A!! claim like this and people give u any mind..she is making Bille Jean look like she is just a little more sane..how in the world can u claim to be married to one of the most famous men in the world and u can remeber when u got married? com on this is a dead give away.. because this person is wasting taxpayer money on dumb stuff she should be made to compensate everyone who has to be subjected to this crap.. better yet they should put live video in the court and play it all over tv.. now that might be worth it..I need a good joke everynow and then.. this is just out of this world..crazy...poor Mj...

OhWell