I Was Married to Michael Jackson

1/6/2010 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA new creditor's claim in the Michael Jackson estate case ...this one filed by a woman who says she had a very special bond with MJ.

Shellie Doreen Smith filed cryptic legal papers laying claim to Michael's moolah. So we got on the horn and spoke with Smith herself, who says she was married to MJ in the 1970s, though she doesn't remember exactly when. Details, details.

Smith says the ceremony was lovely ... at a hotel in NYC. The only witnesses were hotel employees.

We're told she's asking for spousal support. Breath holding is not recommended.

legal beagle

This is laughable from a legal perspective. she needs a marriage certificate and a divorce decree for the court to even give her any legal standing.
Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

Deb

MJ wanted to die. He could no longer control his urges to harm children. He was a fraud and knew it.

susie

#97 hey you brainless stalker. we all know Deb didn't write that.

scum bag TMZ

Well, the half of this entire planet wanted to be married to Michael Jackson. And, i'd have spent every minute trying to make babies with him and would have remembered every minute of it too.

sorry, MJ but you're sexy hot. your gold pants were a gift and inside a lovely LARGE package...he, he, he!

SHAMONE.

susie

remember the time I apologize, TMZ cancelled a post (more than one)

Deb

See how dumb I am? How do I know who wrote what? Because I am Deb and 500 others. My real name is Shawn Henning who can't spell "a lot". I'm a fake author trying to profit off of my ex lover, MJ.

Ch

I met MJ a couple of times and he gives the BEST HUGS in the Whole World! What it felt to be hugged by MJ?? Was Heaven, he really puts his soul into hugs, loves his fans.

He really is Cute, Very Tall, sexy body and you just wanted him to snatch you right up & take you away!

Love You Michael!
Christine

Deb

I am deb, alex, pmiller, shamone, mimi..etc. I have a hard on for MJ. I'd crawl in his casket to molest him if I could. I'm 32, gay and pretend to be an author, shawn miller. I hate everyone. Not enough meds to cure my hatred towards the world.

ksushka

Oh really...?! when he was 12 or 15... It's delirium! and i don't believe!! mass media is as usual(((

Della

Liar Liar, Lady.

No way anyone would forget this. Would have this etched in stone.
The conversation would be.. " Michael and I got married on Saturday such and such date at 7:05pm 1979 in the state of California or whatever state and he wore such and such and Susie wore this and Bob was sitting over there wearing this and the preacher was doing this, and so and so was doing this and the flower girl was doing this and I looked over and blah, blah and this happened and... see how this is going?

Those are details that no one forgets.. especially marrying the King of Pop!

Deb

Shawn aka alex, deb..etc. See how you dumb you are at all times? Why would you claim someone was stalking you when no one using your name? What a loser. You just outted yourself as Deb. Stoooooooooooopid. Nic switch time while we out you as a fraud and a psychopath Shawn.

Deb

I am alex, deb, christine, pmiller and just about every nic on this forum. My real name is shawn henning. I am sick and a stalker. Notice how all my lame nics show up at the same time? I do this on topix as well. I'm a jobless fraud.

Random Angel

103. If this woman was married to Michael, there is no way in hell she would forget being married to him. She would remember the day, date time down to the millisecond of that wedding. She would remember what everyone wore, from the preacher to every wedding guest and who was seated where, who attended and have it ALL on tape. Believe me! This would be plastered all over the news.

Liar Liar, Lady.

No way anyone would forget this. Would have this etched in stone.

Those are details that no one forgets.. especially marrying the King of Pop!

Posted at 10:36AM on Jan 6th 2010 by Della

LOL Della,I remember more details about lesser events, than this woman remembers about her wedding to him.

Man, he had a lot of wives, lol

Talk to you later, work is calling;)

!

No surprise here most of his fans are nut jobs.
You can find some of them right on here.

addy

i'm laughing hesterical right now i could burst.