I Was Married to Michael Jackson

1/6/2010 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA new creditor's claim in the Michael Jackson estate case ...this one filed by a woman who says she had a very special bond with MJ.

Shellie Doreen Smith filed cryptic legal papers laying claim to Michael's moolah. So we got on the horn and spoke with Smith herself, who says she was married to MJ in the 1970s, though she doesn't remember exactly when. Details, details.

Smith says the ceremony was lovely ... at a hotel in NYC. The only witnesses were hotel employees.

We're told she's asking for spousal support. Breath holding is not recommended.

Della

Right, Angel.. enjoy being in court today! I know..

And to the person trying to be me.. spell my name right! it's not delta.

No way in hell I would forget being married to the King of Pop!

susie

AHAHAHAH I'm alex not Alex you're wrong. And you are so stupid that you don't know I'm not american and I'm not able to write good english. They know me and WE know you are the pervert.
I told you, go to hell, that's your home.

Kitty

yea I too was married to MJ . just can't remember and I know I had his baby also just cant remember that either . so wheres my money ?

Deb

Just another nic I, Shawn Henning uses to stalk people who know MJ was a cheat, a child molester, a drug addict and a dead beat. If you google any one of my multiple nics, you'll see just how sick I really am. I also make death threats on topix using the nic mimi, just like I do here.

Inma

First, someone should denounce this lady

Second, when she before the judge holds his statement, we must remember the following

....

Anyone who deliberately gives false (untrue) evidence for a judicial proceeding is guilty of a crime called perjury

Basically, someone commits perjury if they lie in their evidence in a court or tribunal on any important issue. It applies to all courts including the family court.

Buuuuuut it all depends on the laws of each country..

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

Redtopp

The March of the Idiots contiue...lolololol Soon someone will come out and say they married his poor dead body the day after he died... LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE-- he could have used all this good attention BEFORE he died...

Deb

I'm soo dumb to think anyone would believe one word I post when I outted myself already as Deb. I always make the same lack of education mistakes in my blow hard posts. I still have yet to master the word "a lot" even at the old age of 32. I'm a fraud, a freak, a liar, not an author, a sicko who never sleeps, I take more drugs than MJ did. I'm a true danger to society so that is why I have to resort to acting like the true coward I am via the net. I'm a gay man who wants to be a famale. That is why I pretend to be all these different females who have a hard on for a dead man. I still can't figure out he is dead so I speak him about in the present. Yet another way I out myself. I'm soo dumb.

keishalee98

ANOTHER NUT WHO NEEDS MONEY. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS LYING. THESE LAWYERS NEED TO TELL HER TO GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST. INDIVIDUALS LIKE HER MAKE ME SICK AND HER LIES ARE GOING TO CATCH UP WITH HER. HOPE THE LAWYERS DON'T GIVE IN TO HER EITHER. DEVIL IS LOOSE ON THIS EARTH AND IN INDIVIDUALS. THIS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY NUTTY INDIVIDUALS COMING FORWARD WITH SOME KIND OF CLAIM. ITS AMAZING HOW TMZ IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THESE STORIES. TELL THIS SO CALLED NUT TO GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP IN THE REAL WORLD, BECAUSE THE ONE SHE IS LIVING IN IS NOT THE REAL ONE. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE MICHAEL'S KIDS INHERITANCE ALONE. IT DON'T BELONG TO HER OR NO ONE ELSE BUT THEM. GROW UP AND GET OVER IT. HOPE GOD GETS ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE MAKING ALL THESE STUPID CLAIMS AGAINST MICHAEL JACKSON. ITS AMAZING HOW ALL THESE OTHER SINGERS DEAD OR ALIVE AND ACTORS, ACTRESSES DEAD OR ALIVE DON'T HAVE SOME KIND OF CLAIM AGAINST THEM. THERE ARE A LOT OF INDIVIDUALS IN THIS WORLD WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY FROM A DEAD OR LIVE INDIVIDUAL. BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DO IN LIFE WHICH IS TO PREY ON OTHERS AND LIE ABOUT THEM. THESE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH SOMETHING AND NEED TO BE PUT IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE THEIR WAYS.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Shellie Doreen Smith = Deb Smith same last name.

Deb

keishalee98

Are you of age to post on the net? Rude person, stop using all caps. All caps is yelling. You should be in a mental institution if you take this story soo seriously that you feel the need to freak out be down right rude. Sounds like you have nothing important going on in your sad life. Get a life and stop being rude.

Deb

Look at his freak fans taking this story seriously. How gulliable can you be? What jokes. MJ sure did attract some real dumb people. This is why he ran far away from you freaks. LOSERs use your noodle for once in your sad lives. This is a fake story and if you get upset over that means you're an idiot. Leave MJ alone? he's dead.

sue

ALL I CAN SAY IS (POOR MICHAEL) NO WONDER HE HID AND WORE MASKS AND STAYED GONE FOR MONTHS AT A TIME. WITH THESE SICKOS OUT HERE I WOULD HAVE RAN ALSO!!!! WHO WOULD BLAME HIM IF HE DID FAKE HIS DEATH ( WHICH HE DIDNT) I WOULDNT WANT TO BE APART OF THIS WORLD EITHER. LET THE POOR MAN REST IN PEACE .YOU HATERS JUST GO SPEW ALL OVER SOMEONE ELSE THAT REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! SO WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU CAN GO TO H---THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL BE!!!!!HATEFUL PEOPLE I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL!! SUE FROM TAMPA

mrs.j

this lady excuse me this second lady supposed to be michael jackson wife , this just proves that we have a lot of crazy people out there. please people seek help !! we the fans want you to let our michael rest in peace

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Michael Jackson Wanted To Collaborate With Lady Gaga
This Is It choreographer says MJ wanted Gaga as one of his guests at London concerts.

It could have been one of the most bizarre musical hookups in pop history. According to a new interview with Michael Jackson's choreographer, Travis Payne, the late King of Pop was a big fan of Lady Gaga and had tried to set up a meeting to discuss a possible joint project.

The revelation comes from a video posted on December 30 on YouTube by Amsterdam-based producer/actor Raffles van Exel, who asks Payne which artists MJ was interested in collaborating with before his death last June.

"I gave him a short wish list [of possible collaborators] ... and he was like, 'Sure, they can all come, as long as there schedules permit and it's not too much of a problem for them,' " Payne said of Jackson's humble response to a suggestion that he reach out to other artists to work with him on his This Is It series of shows in London. "Of course, I suggested Janet, of course Whitney Houston. ... Diana Ross and Mariah Carey we talked about. We talked about Missy Elliott. We talked about Usher, of course. We talked about Justin [Timberlake], Celine Dion ... Sting, Seal, Bono, Tina Turner. We talked about all these people that I thought were cool but that he liked."

Then, Payne said he asked Jackson if there was anyone else he wanted to reach out to. "He goes, 'Lady Gaga.' I go, 'Really?' He goes, 'Yeah.' He's the one who really got me to get into her. He literally told me, 'You gotta get into her. She's good.' So, I started listening to her music more and going on YouTube and looking at her performances, and I was like, 'He's right.' "

Payne did not specify in the video when these conversations took place. He said that last November, he got a call from Lady Gaga and told her the story about the conversation with Jackson. "She got moved by it," he recalled. A spokesperson for Gaga could not be reached for comment about Payne's claims.

They were in it for the money

#91 thats not exactly the truth. There is an actress who claimed she was married to Howard Hughes years ago, she had no marriage cert., no proof of anything and she came out money ahead by settlement. What makes it so funny is that Howard was married to someone else at the time so somebody was illegal but both women got an extreme amount of money. I would guess if someone followed Michael's career from the begining, there would be some leverage to claim some money. In reading all this one comes away with the feeling Michael sure did not have any good sound business managers helping him with his finances, otherwise we wouldnt be sitting here reading who gets what, etc.