Octomom

Sweaty, Glistening

... Sexy?

1/6/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Based on this video alone -- forget the 14 kids and the craziness etc. -- Nadya Suleman may have finally qualified for MILF status ... right?

0106_octomom2_tmz_video-1
With sweat pouring down her surprisingly toned body, the mother of fourteen threw on a revealing top and some spandex pants and hit an L.A. gym well past midnight earlier this morning.

The question is ...

Ella

Even nutters can be hot.

oL0

She's got nice DSL lips.

JRG

When my 3 boys were little I didn't have the energy to exercise.

Jesus juice

Geez...TMZ...u guys must really be hard up for a story.....you rip her apart then post crap about her. Hmmmm...where does she fit in to aomeone who has contributed to society? I can see actors and actresses.........but a "bitch" that craps out kids to make a dollar? Doesn't make sense.

ms.otis

Nadia has too much time on her hands. Her nannies must be working overtime.
It is hard to imagine that any man would be interested in a self centered woman who only cares about producing more children in the art of self promotion.
This is truly one sick lady who is enjoying the publicity and tax money from all of us.
Poor, poor kids.

why?

I agree with #1
I have 2 kids and it is hard to work out and do all the crap she is doing. She walks around with face jobs and how did she pay for all that in this economy with no jobs before the reality deals. She does look fit, but anyone could if they ate salads all day and had 20 nannies. Take care of your kids, no one is gonna want a chick with 14 kids and no bio-dad child support. I wish people would stop writing about her, you are giving her the attention that made her have 14 kids in the 1st place. I do not want my daughter growing up thinking if she flashes her privates, whores in Hollywood, and has 14 babies that she could not possible handle physically or mentally that is how to achieve success.

Jen

I see she's still chomping on her gum like a cow. Ugh go home and take care of your litter. Try getting a job on the way there!

Jan

She should have the kids taken into care. Who is paying for all the nannies who are looking after the children while she has plastic surgery, goes to the gym, etc. She is a disgrace! Her mother and father must be ashamed of the scrounger.

ms.otis

Check it out:

This is how she does it. LOL

missy

I absolutely can not stand the site of this thing regardless of what shape she is in. The woman (and i use the term loosely) is absolutely hideous looking, her craziness shows thru her balloon lips and psycho eyes. I really wish someone would just shoot her so we never have to look at her again. Probably the only person i've ever wished that on but i would consider it justifiable homicide.

Princess

The complaint against Kamrava exposes the fact that she underwent fresh egg retrieval for EVERY pregnancy and proves that she was lying out her asslips when she said she had to use up her frozen embryos because they were her "children" and she couldn't "kill" them. So, hey, TMZ...can you avert your eyes from her glistening pig flesh long enough to ask her a legitimate question about what she plans to do with her "stockpile" of embryos? Since she's on record as saying that all frozen children must be thawed and implanted, I think a lot of are curious about what her plans are.

molly

Crazy chick still looks like a duck.

TheTruth

One word: NASTY!

LisaL

Yuck, not hot at ALL. WTF is she doing at the gym anyway??? Doesn't this b*tch have 14kids she needs to be taking care of?? How on earth does she even have the time to go to the gym? Shouldn't she be getting a freakin job instead of worrying about what her body looks like?

MightyMad

OK, to all the women around here that are all bitching about having kids and having no time for themselves while Octomom can go to the gym while she got 14 bastards and don't do nothing: Nadya got money. People are paying her bills - Doctor Phil, the TV network that produced her show, I don't know who else, but she got money! 'Cuz, if she didn't, believe me, WE WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT - TV shows would talk none-stop about Nadya not taking care of her kids and screaming for child services to take them away from her... but none of that is happening, right? So don't fake-worry about where the kids are or if they're all well taken care of, 'cuz, financially speaking, they're doing better then your owns, and that's a fact!
Now the question on hands wasn't if she's a smart woman (obviously, she's not), if she got money (obviously, she does) or if she deserved to get paid solely because she's dumb enough to have 14 kids (I don't think she does, but she got it, so hey... Viva America!) The questions asked here were:
- Is she hot?
- And would you tap that?
Now, I don't know if any of you realize it, but this wasn't a BRAIN question. That was solely a PENIS question. That had nothing to do with what you THINK or FEEL about Nadya Suleman and everything to do with how SHE LOOKS. If you didn't think she's hot, WATCH THE VIDEO. After seeing it, if you still don't think she looks hot, there's a couple of way we can view your reaction, depending on if you're a woman or a man.
If you're a woman, simply put, you're full hate (I get why you would hate that bitch - hell, as a woman, you still would have probably hate her even if she didn't have any kid! It's a well known fact that hating other girls is in the DNA of all females - it's like you all come out of the womb, start walking and talking, then right after that, start hating on girls! Hating women is for chicks what being horny is for guys! So I'm not judging you here, I'm just saying...)
If you're a guy, though, it's a bit more complicated:
- you're BSing yourself and/or others, trying to prove something (what exactly, I don' know...) when, obviously, YOU KNOW YOU WOULD TAP THAT
- you're truly in love with another chick (that can happen...)
- or you're gay.
Maybe the question wasn't properly ask for men out there, so let me put it this way:
IF YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF CRAZY NADYA SULEMAN BEFORE, AND ONE DAY, AT THE GYM, YOU SEE THIS CHICK DOING CRUNCHES WITH HER BUTT ALL UP IN THE AIR, LOOKING PETITE AND TIGHT EVERYWHERE, BUT ROUND WHERE IT COUNTS, WOULDN'T YOU FIND HER ATTRACTIVE?
If you see yourself as a straight guy and STILL say 'no', then you're in the closest. Period. There's nothing else to say about that. There's nothing wrong about gay, but you must own it!
So is she hot? Yes, no question. Would I tap that? Hit-and-run style only, but yeah. What does that say about me? That I'M A MAN, and, when it comes SOLELY to sex, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO STANDARD - my only rule is 'NO D!CKS', so as long as the vagina is present, there's a good chance that I'll do you! And the truth is, ALL STRAIGHT GUYS ARE LIKE THIS, and you girls know it, you know that we're all promiscuous pigs, except if we're gay, which would make us promiscuous pigs who are into dudes! And, as a straight guy that would have sex with your grandma if she's hot enough, I got to give full props to Ms. Suleman - she looks REAL good, she's taking care of herself, she looks like she prepping herself, getting ready to get a man, maybe a daddy for her kids... which is CRAZY SCARING if you're really get caught in that mess, but just fine if you only want to feel that and move on.
That's that. I'm with Mike - she's hot.