Accusations Fly in Sudden Deaths of MJ Giraffes

1/13/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The owners of two celebrity giraffes -- which once belonged to Michael Jackson and roamed freely in Neverland -- are crying "foul play" after the animals mysteriously died.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

PETA sounded alarms this morning when news broke of the giraffes deaths, pointing fingers at the Banjoko Wildlife Preserve in Page, Arizona -- where the giraffes had been living since 2006 -- claiming the preserve was responsible for the deaths due to "improper feeding and/or exposure to cold temperatures."

TMZ spoke with the Banjoko Preserve founder, Freddie Hancock, and she tells us -- "We suspect foul play with the giraffes. There is no other explanation for their deaths. There is currently a police investigation going on. Someone has hurt these giraffes, they were healthy."

A necropsy is currently underway to establish an official cause of death -- but Hancock insists the animals were well taken care of: "There is no sign of infection, abuse, or neglect."

The giraffes -- named JJ and Rambo -- had been at the center of a vicious legal battle between Banjoko and the local city council over a $100,000 bond to cover the animals in case of emergency.

Truth Unblinded

Thank you MiMi for the info on Michaels' children, I've been wondering how their holiday was.

Posted at 12:06PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Debbie

Blanket was suprised to learn that all those times he kissed MJ under the mistletoe it really didn't require tongues.

Truth Unblinded

Truth Unblinded

omg, Deb why can't you and the other haters just let this beautiful man just rest in peace in heaven?

Posted at 12:19PM on Jan 13th 2010 by MJ=LOVE

WHAT??????? MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN HEAVEN??? Somebody better hide baby jesus.

MsCrystal

Aw that sucks! I like animals better than people usually.

!

87. omg, Deb why can't youand the other haters just let this beautiful man just rest in peace in heaven?

Posted at 12:19PM on Jan 13th 2010 by MJ=LOVE

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/13/accusations-fly-in-sudden-deaths-of-mj-giraffes/6#comments#ixzz0cVwMBK8y

The freaky looking man is not in heaven.
He is in a very hot place.
If you don't know where that hot place is ask the puppet master.

Tommy Cage

Tegan Ellis,
If you are the bozo who made the accusations, then please explain to me now you know anything about these animals and what makes you an expert? How about this, stop trying to make yourself relevant and ask Freddie for my phone number, she has it and I'd be glad to hear why you think you need to stick your nose into something you know absolutely nothing about...as far as peta goes, they aren't going to do crap! Go sit on the mayor's lap and play tickle tickle then leave the animals to those of us who really care about them...oh, and leave the Tommy and Freddie alone!

Tommy Cage

MiMi

Deb is being cloned as usual. People who post on these boards on a regular basis know this.

Please just disregard the hateful comments as they are being made by some obsessive freak(or freaks)of nature who have nothing better to do with their time.

!

I am Deb's clone

Michelle

To sad!!! Giraffes are such beautiful animals!

I love and miss you Michael!

amaryllis

Go and hug your "Michael" by Maya Angelou

Yesterday I cried watching the Michael Jackson memorial. I cried for a little black boy who felt the world didn't understand him.

I cried for a little black boy who spent his adulthood chasing his childhood.

And I thought about all the young black boys out there who may feel that the world doesn't understand them.

The ones who feel that the world does not understand their baggy jeans, their swagger, their music, their anger, their struggles, their fears or the chip on their shoulder.

I worry that my son, may too, one day feel lonely in a wide, wide world.

I cried for young children of all colors who may live their life feeling like a misfit, feeling like no one understands their perspective, or their soul. What a burden to carry.

As a mother, I cried for Katherine Jackson because no mother should ever bury a child. Period. And I think about all the pain, tears and sleepless nights that she must have endured seeing her baby boy in inner pain, seeing him struggle with his self- esteem, and his insecurities and to know that he often felt unloved. Even while the world loved him deeply.

How does it feel to think that the unconditional love we give as mothers just isn't enough to make our children feel whole?

I wonder if she still suffers thinking, "What more could I have done?"

Even Moms of music legends aren't immune to Mommy guilt, I suppose.

When Rev. Al Sharpton (who always delivers one "Awesome" funeral
speech), said to Michael's children " Your Daddy was not Strange . . . .

It was strange what your daddy had to deal with" I thought of all of the strange things of the world that my children would have to deal with.

Better yet, the things I hope they won't ever have to deal with anymore.

And as a mother raising a young black boy, I feel recommitted and yet a little confused as to how to make sure my son is sure enough within himself to take on the world. Especially a "strange" one. To love himself enough to know that even when the world doesn't understand you, tries to force you into it's mold or treats you unkindly, you are still beautiful, strong, and Black. How do I do that?

Today, I'm taking back "childhood" as an inalienable right for every brown little one. In a world that makes children into "booty-Shakin", mini- adults long before their time, I'm reclaiming the playful, the innocent, run-around outside, childhood as the key ingredient in raising confident adults.

Second, I will not rest until my little black boy, My Michael, knows that his broad nose is beautiful, his chocolately brown skin is beautiful, and his thick hair is beautiful.

And nothing or no one, can take that away from him.

Now, ain't we Bad, ain't we Black, and ain't we Beautiful!

Maya Angelou

July, 2009

Debbie

#99 that was so beautiful and so true thank you for posting that LOVE and HUGS

MadonnaAct2

I bet the autopsy will conclude that both giraffes died from IV drips of Propofol administered by a former doctor-turned- veterinarian that rhymes with hurry.

Butterfly

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN WE ALL LATER ::GO TO -------- TMZ LIVE_________________

AND ASK WHY THEY DONT DO ANYTHING AGAINST THIS LITTLE HATER

HERE ON THE MICHAEL JACKSON SITE

HERE ARE THE MOST COMMENTS ;

WITHOUT HATERS TOO

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

sue

mimi thankyou for the info on the mj3, i have been wondering where they have been, i am happy they had a wonderful holiday with nanny r. i know it must have been very rough for them without there daddy. sue from tampa

Truth Unblinded

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN WE ALL LATER ::GO TO -------- TMZ LIVE_________________

AND ASK WHY THEY DONT DO ANYTHING AGAINST THIS LITTLE HATER

HERE ON THE MICHAEL JACKSON SITE

HERE ARE THE MOST COMMENTS ;

WITHOUT HATERS TOO

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

Posted at 1:24PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Butterfly

No we can't because there is something known as freedom of speech for all speech, not just the speech you agree with or like.

We can, though, go to TMZ live and ask why a supposedly grown person insists on writing all in caps all the time.