Gaga Cancels Concert over Sudden Illness

1/14/2010 10:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga was forced to cancel her concert at Purdue University tonight due to a mystery illness ... this according to school reps.

We're told Purdue EMTs showed up at the Elliott Hall of Music to attend to Gaga, but the singer's people turned them away.

School reps say Gaga simply boarded her tour bus and left campus.

Both of Gaga's opening acts performed before concertgoers were told she would not be coming on stage.

The concert has already been rescheduled to January 26.

nobody who cares

#11 you are a first class IDIOT! This is whats wrong with America, people accept this GARBAGE as music. Even the Band named Garbage has way more talent that this Lady Ca Ca. She cancelled because her clamydia flared up and she didnt want it to leak out of those speedos shes wearing! Talentless=Fame still waiting for the story on Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, real talent. Tmz whats up with that?

nobody who cares

#60 Do you know her or do you just suck her penis? She has no talent period!

marson

I am a fan and I hope she gets well soon. There is still alot of flu bugs out there, and she is exposed to alot of people!

cher

Mystery illness... too much ketamine.

Pete Purdue

Too many boilermakers

Marketing $ociologist

Where's Ke$ha when she's needed? TweenMarketing.blogspot.com

Monica

After both Jason Derulo and the Semi Precious Weapons performed, there was an intermission and a man came on stage and told us she's too ill to perform. Rumors of her falling unconscious and her canceling to do Oprah are circulating fast here on campus.

Trooper Tom

Oh well every one can watch an old Madonna or Grace Jones video and see a better show... oh and see where she got most her ideas for her shows

tehjoyk

Rumor I heard was that it was epididymis.

No trailer trash

Real reason: "Her" testicles started to itch...

skipabeat

#6= that is rude!!!! Lady Ga Ga ROCKS!!!! I love her, her videos have a lot of class, I dont like to watch her front of my kids cause really she is WAY to sexy!!! I need to have that problem.... I dont she does, good for her!!! People say such mean things... Dont worry Lady Ga Ga, you know you got it goin on girl!!!!!!! I love your song Paparazzi, get em girl......

8. You are disgusting!!!! That woman is all woman never been a man... She has a vagina, no testicals!!!! People are so cruel. She has an hour glass figure, her tatas are real she is gorgeous and she has her own hair!!!! My daughter has a magazine and it has Lady Ga Ga as a young child trust she is a WOMAN!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!! Lady Ga Ga she is one tough cookie, I think you need to go listen to Paparazzi!!!!! Get em Lady Ga Ga you and BOO!!!!!

Why do people make up so much nonscence????? WHy do people want to hurt people like this? It is rude, I wonder what people must say when you turn around and walk away... Do unto others as you'd have done to you!!!! RUDE YOU PEOP:E ARE DOWN RIGHT RUDE!!!!!!

skipabeat

What the heck is ketamine?????????????????

Kayla

I hope she's okay. I know it must be pretty serious if she had to cancel the whole show. Because she's performed while sick before.

J C

Eew.Mystery illness.Sounds mysterious

EmmaB

After sitting through the two opening acts, I was excited to see GaGa. But then to see a fat cop and a tour rep with a wide grin on his face come out and tell US that GaGa is sick (on the eve of an Orpah Show taping mind you), had everybody chanting Bullsh*t.

Thanks alot GaGa. Purdue is really pissed. At least the fans who waited 10+ HOURS IN LINE FOR YOUR TICKETS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments