Leno & Conan Continue Monologue Wars

1/16/2010 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay Leno: "Blah blah blah blah NBC sucks."
Conan O'Brien: "Blah blah blah blah NBC really sucks."

Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien

Enjoy the Conan part ... while you still can.

DaJuice

Leno is An Assho!!

I hope Conan ends up over on Fox at 11pm and kicks NBC's ASS!

I refuse to ever watch The Tonight Show again with Leno at the helm. What a Sphincter!

Jen

Now that was funny!!!!

Taz

Jay retire and hang out with your cars, enjoy the rest of your life stop working , you are getting to predictable on your show, do the road thing once in a while, when you get bored , get some kind of car show tv gig going, Team up with Bernie and Lepoo

stacie

I love Jay! I'm glad he is coming back! BYE BYE CRY BABY CONAN!

rd

The only way to win this is to keep Conan and have Leno bow out. Conan will be popular then.

Sandy

Conan's was hilarious! He is not far from the truth..

Catalina

Jay sucks, but I am not blaming him. I'll not watch NBC anymore.

mallomar

These two crybaby millionaires think they have problems? I suggest they tune in CNN to see what real problems look like and then make huge donations to the Red Cross. Both of these guys could quit working today and never want for another penny, they're so rich. Take em both off the air. They're not funny.

mary

I love Leno..and can't wait till he's back...They should have never made him leave in the first place....Take youe 30 million Conan and go....

Christina09nj

Lol Conan's piece was hilarious. I'm really gonna miss him if he doesn't go over to fox.

Single Mom

Ironically that's the funniest Conan has been in awhile. Loved the shootout.

Mikey

Leno: NBC sucks, there giving me back the tonight show and getting rid of Conan as I schemed all along, blah blah blah aren't they terrible.

Carly

Sheesh what's wrong with you guys? uglygrandmasweaters . blogspot .com has nothing to do with Jay Leno ruining all of NBC comedy

Mikey

At least we now know which of the two have been blowing Zucker all along.

stan

Lets clear a few things up. In 2004 Conan signed a contract that bumped Jay Leno. Jay Leno did not want to leave. Conan bumped Jay. When Conan aired at 11:30 his show was good however he still comes across like a puppet with a seizure. He makes people nervous. His ratings were poor but what comes around goes around. Jay Leno show at 10 pm tanked. This did not help Conan ratings. To me Conan got fired but he fired the first shot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments