Bubba vs. Barack

Who'd You Rather?

1/17/2010 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former President Bill Clinton (left) and current President Barack Obama (right) were joined by former President George W. Bush (not pictured) at the White House on Saturday to announce a plan to raise money for Haiti.

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama
Question is ...

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Dumb and dumber are our choices? Wow.....

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud2bBlack

Senseless..........

Simone

It is a trick question. I don't man, Harry, I don't know...

J C

Never though I'd say it.
I'd rather have Clinton.
Obama is destroying America.

J C

Reagan

Joe

Sooooooooooooooooo, Liberal HArvey, couldn't put one of the many pictures of this event that shows Bush? Not saying I'd pick Bush, but there WERE a total of 3 men up there, yet conveniently, only the Libs are up there. nice...

Q

The next time either one of them and Bush says "dont send blankets just send cash" for Haiti I think I'll puke. I know people ready to go there and help---they are either retired, retired early, unemployed, or dropped out of college, and ready and willing to do anything---move rubble, carry things, unload thing, tend to the wounded, yes some were trained in the miliatry---yet all they want is cash.

I dont trust that system and even less if its going straight to anyone in the Haitian Government.

Heck I even have an unused Generator...they dont want that either.

I am learning many of these Charitable Groups are nothing but exclusive, self serving, inner circle people. Not taking on volunteers willing ready able and with free time to help---but always with cash, cash ,cash...

reminds me of David Crosby when still on drugs when confronted about getting help said, " I dont need help man, I need cash"..

So sad, for those short on cash but big on willingness and availability.

J C

Obama just the unions GM and their Cadillac health care (bribe) perks for voting for him at taxpayer expense.
So Clinton.

J C

Re#8.
Obama just GAVE the unions G M ...(sorry missed a word).

J C

Clinton conceived the mortgage crisis runaway train and Obama is using the crisis to seize power.

rebelle

id rather bang milliard filmore!

Tray

I'm taking bubba clinton... I'd say he's a freaky freak in the betroom.

Mariah

First time I've ever voted for Clinton! Obama'd be boring.

Mariah

Good god, BarbB! Though not saying I don't agree. LOL. Where's the option for Dubya? I don't know who would be worse though. TMZ will never put up a Neither option, huh?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments