Mo'Nique

on the Competition

1/18/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just precious.

Mo'Nique
golden globes

lisa

really? she won the golden goble she should have more class then that

ljo

Mo'nique needs mo shaving cream!

GoAwaySkank

Yep!! I was right. I just pulled up my husband's dress and his legs look just like Monique's. TeeHee

LongJohn69

Why did she wrap her legs in shag carpeting?

Melanie

A lot of black women do not shave their legs. I for one do, just to make my legs pretty. She could have shaved them for the night.

asdf

Give me a damn break, you mean to tell me you think hair on her legs is "unhygenic" because you sweat there. So women don't sweat into the hair on their heads? You going to shave that all off too, if not it's unhygenic. What are you pigs eating to make the sweat on your legs stink so bad?

If anything, men appreciate not having to clean your hair out of the sink and never have to worry about you dulling their damn razor. You need to get of your westernized high horses.

Wild Willie

She is not a she, Monique is a MAN!

Sniglet

They're animals so let them lose their souls.

Anonymous

Taking a wild guess here that she does not own stock with Gillette.

Anonymous

Please dear heaven tell me that she at least shaved her arm pits! If not, honey do not raise your arms in public!!!

CandyP

What's everyone's problem?! It's just hair. It grows naturally. You might not like it, but having hairy legs doesn't "say" anything about any woman or the person she's with.

Felicity

That's just..... eewww. Hate to think of what her armpits look like if her legs look like that!

Anna

Ew, Come on Mo'Nique shave your legs or wax them!! It's a special event & your wearing a dress...don't you think you should have shaved, before showing off you legs for all of America to see! Now i can't get that image out of my mind. Just nasty!

Howulikemenow

WOW!!!! The white sheets are really showing up for this thread. How did this become racial, i'll tell u how. Racists white folks saw this an oppourtunity to degrade and diminish a black women who has overcome and accomplished more in her life than they can ever dream about. Do you really think that Monique gives a second thought to what you think about her hairy legs, NO! I bet none of you would tell her how you felt to her face.
To all the people who are saying that blacks are nasty, I didn't want to stoop to your level, but some of the nastiest folks I've ever met were white. Not shaving doesn't = bad hygiene. Grow Up!

Janice

How disgusting.Maybe she is too fat to bend over, but I am sure she cold afford someone to do it for her. Did anyone check her armpits?