Jon Gosselin Cashes in on New Lady Friend

1/20/2010 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Decked out like a "Jersey Shore" reject, Jon Gosselin hit up an ATM while tooling around DC with new girlfriend Morgan Christie on Tuesday.

0921_media_removed_britney

For once, Jon didn't use his kids to make bank.

dogggonit

she looks fugley!!!

Nene

That must be some seriously lonely chick!

mia

Doesn't this dumb girl feel like an idiot walking around with the biggest tool on the planet?

Darlene

Cant imagine anyone wanting be with that jerk, MONEY isnt everything!
Self respect is!!

me

Another ugly girl willing to sleep with a fat ugly guy for some press. Pathetic.

lisa marie

how is this Decked out like a "Jersey shore" he has always dress that way YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY ON HIS JOCK ! or was that a poor plug for your new found friends ?????

Jessica

I agree the guy is a total douche, and he's a complete idiot. However, he's good looking. That's what he's got going for him.

penneyx3

Probably HER atm account, she looks like another dummy who will fall for his crap...enough with this guy. Ignore him and let him go broke and get a job. Now that he has shown the world he is an ass he better start looking for work, not a lot of opportunities in this economy for complete idiots,a guy who in his words is "too much of a celebrity to work a real job" HAHAHAHA. Jon should learn to say "would you like fries with that?"

Cindy

Jon has got another FATTIE on his arm. where does this troll find all these fatties at? at the Fat Slob bar..where he is a member...Kate is so lucky to be RID of this total DOUCHE-BAG!!!!!!

Bob

Hey John.

How 'bout you get a job already and quit living life off the backs of others.
I'm just sayin'....

Ziggy

Jon must be a mack daddy orgasm machine in the sack. Some men don't look like anything special, but are dynamos in the sack which makes up for everything they are lacking. I know, I had one and was floating around the earth. I used to sit at my desk and giggle like a schoolgirl because I was so happy!!! He must be one of those guys and that's why women cling on to him for dear life. Not too many of those guys on earth and you're lucky if you get one in a whole lifetime.

1938

I would like to know when he sees his kids. He is always on the go with some woman or another, never see him with his children. I would also like to know how he pays this huge child support. If he is not paying, why is he not in jail..In Pa; if you do not pay, and they know where you are, you get hauled in for non support. He is just a dead beat. Ever since the twins told him they wanted their mom to pick them up, not him, and that they have a better time with mom, he has distanced himself.

She's Dumb

ANOTHER YOUNG (AND UGLY) GIRL. HE COULD NOT GET A GIRL HIS AGE, BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT LOSER! I WOULD RATHER LICK MY DOG'S AS* THEN TO PUT MY LIPS ON THAT UGLY FOOL!

PS HEY JANE DOE...WHERE'S ALL THE "TEAM JON" POST'S, YOU FREAK!

Moni

Jon is a total douche and he has to be on some type of mind-altering drugs to even start more drama with His and Kate's children. I feel bad for the children because they have to see how big of a PRICK LOSER their father is. That show should have been called Kate + 9 because his behavior is so childish.

BARB

TO KATE GIVE IT UP. HOPE THIS IS THE WEEK THAT THE VIEWERS OPEN THEIR EYES AND VOTE YOU OFF. YOUR DANCING IS DISGUSTING. WHO IN THE H TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD DANCING TALENT.THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH YOUR SNOW WHITE MIRROR. i HAVE HEARD OF AN EXCELLENT BOOK AND A SHOW THAT IS TITLED BECOME A MOM. HOWEVER, I DO NOT EVEN THINK YOU DESERVE THAT TITLE . YOUR CHILDREN WOULD BE SAFER WITH THEIR DAD OR EVEN KEVIN AND JODI. DO REMEMBER YOU ARE A USER AND A LOOSER.
TONY, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE BEATCH. TELL HER THAT YOU ARE A GROWN ADULT. NOT ONE OF HER BRATS. I CONGRAGULATED TONY ON HIS ABILITY TO STAND HER. BARB

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2