Criss Angel Connected to Tiger Woods Scandal

1/20/2010 2:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Criss Angel is connected to a key player in the Tiger Woods infidelity scandal -- and it's all over a missing kitty cat.

Criss Angel Connected to Tiger Woods Scandal

As we reported back in May, Vegas showman Jeff Beacher accused Criss Angel of cat-napping his favorite feline from the woman who was taking care of it at the time ... Jennifer Lee Madden.

Turns out Jennifer would become the lynchpin of the entire Tiger Woods cheating scandal a few months later, when she and Ashley Samson sold Rachel Uchitel's story to the National Enquirer.

Beacher tells TMZ, "In light of these newest, deeply upsetting developments ... I would ask the press to respect my privacy during this extremely difficult time. I miss my beloved cat Hamlet."

Neither Tiger nor the cat have been seen in months.

Janet

Tiger's an @ss! Find the poor cat!!!!!

Janae

I follow Criss on twitter. He constantly posts pics of his cat "Hammie" which I'm assuming is Hamlet! He's always talking about how much he loves that cat!

Lisa

This skanky broad has SOME nerve asking the press to "respect her privacy." She made absolute CERTAIN that no one respected Tiger and his family's privacy when she sold that story to the Enquirer and that story blew up. She can f*** off and rot in hell.

quepuck

It just figures - give one whore a chance to make a quick buck and all the whores'll come out of the woodwork.

And in a puff of what could never be called magic, enter Criss Angel.

Seriously, everything this guy touches turns to scheize!

Hate Criss Angel, love Beacher. Since Jeff Beacher is well known for trying to help turn fallen stars' lives around (Lindsay Lohan, Katie Rees, etc etc).

So maybe in the end, he'll lose a cat, gain a Tiger?

melchor

i hope that, chris angel is in the good condition now, by the way for tiger woods, hes great in golf, but because of the issues and scandal people get disappointed to him.

check it out,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBB4x8GYxsU

Jerry Kramer

I came to Vegas in the fifties, and in fifty plus years in this town, I've never met a more stand up guy than Jeff Beacher. He loved that cat with all his heart. He named him after his favorite Shakespearean character.

quepuck

Look, cheating on your wife is one thing - when you're a super-duper star like Tiger, it's honestly kinda expected.

But who steals someone's frickin' cat?

Jeff Beacher doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned with this douchebag parade, except perhaps to act as a counter-balance versus the "evil" side of the scale (angel, mcwhat'sherwhoreface, and of course the Tiger)

quepuck

So a cat-stealing douchebag dated a "playboy model" (WEB model, that is... wow... you're naked on the internet!) who went all Linda Tripp on Tiger Woods.

Yup, it's official. Jeff Beacher is the white hat in this one. Amazing...

Homer

Get ready skanks,it's time for the truth train!

stonecold

I'm suggesting that Tiger donate $3 million to rescue the cat and fund the Las Vegas cat welfare society for a few years...

Dave

Criss Angel is the biggest D-Bag...EVER.

Criss Angel's show sucks. I took my wife to see it for her birthday, we spend big bucks and sat 2nd row, center. Terrible. It is not "levitation" if you can see the wires or catch all the other "tricks."

Matt Richards

Chriss Angel needs to leave the country! First his show sucks and I went I had to leave.....biggest waste of money EVERRRRR. Tiger, Chris, anyone get Beacher his cat back, for the love of animals

Matt Richards

I am tired of hearing about this whore Rachel Uchitel (and all the other whores that made money off of Tiger). What is this world coming to when we have these people all around us that even are willing to steal animals from innocent bystandards

Matt Richards

I am a cat owner and i feel really bad for Beacher. Can someone man (or whore - Rachel Uchitel and all other vegas skanks) and give the guy back his animal. Beacher, by the way, once you get the cat back, can we get a show for ol times sake. I miss the Madhouse!!!!!!

Matt Richards

Tiger, can you please use some of your pull (i know your at sex rehab but please help) and get Beacher his cat back? Obviously none of these Vegas whores (including Angel) want to be a real person and give it back. Noone deserves that

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments