Winehouse: Coke Was Factor in Theater Fight

1/20/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

According to Amy Winehouse, the real reason behind her Christmastime assault of a theater manager was too much Coke ... as in, Coca-Cola mixed with vodka.

Amy Winehouse
Amy fixed up her beehive, dyed her skin orange, put on some clean clothes and showed up to court this morning -- where she pled guilty to assaulting manager Richard Pound during a showing of "Cinderella."

Wino admitted she had already downed five vodka & Coke's before Pound suggested she have a water -- a suggestion she reacted to by pulling his hair and cussing him out.

Wino avoided jail time, but was placed on two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay Pound $300.

a lipstick Lesbian

Security is always big white guys.

Lena

She looks kinda pretty in this pic...glittery tan and all.

GEEZ!

Vodka and Coke??? NEVER heard of that combo! Rum and Coke-ok. Whiskey and Coke-Fine, but Vodka and Coke????? Is it just me? Anyone tried this combo? Sounds incredibly nasty!

astrophysicist

Good one, #12, billybrown00.
Wino looks really good here.

TMZBoy

I'm done with her, she needs to grow up and stop acting like she's on Jersey Shore (a show for coke'd up, boozin', immature, homo acting/looking douche bags).

PolarBear

The only talent Amy Winehouse has is finding a needle in a haystack and inserting it into an arm or leg or temple of maybe a cat for all we know. She can't sing, she can't compose, she's not an audio engineer, she can't take care of herself, she's tone deaf, can't dance, is ugly and makes people vomit. To Amy Winehouse, fans of quality music say "NO NO NO" and then "HA HA HA". I don't know why some of you think that just because someone has a microphone in front of them that they are automatically your life coach. She's a MORON and YOU'RE a MORON.

No Comment

She is nasty. Nothing like a super mini to show respect in court. When is she just going to OD already?

TakeThisWarning

I think she looks much much better. But why is she holding her skirt up? Just wants to show off her legs I guess, which I suppose isn't so bad.But I have to give it to her she's looking much healthier must be giving it a great effort. Breaking addictions and bad habits is no joke, nothing is harder.

R.Zimmerman

So this is what it's come to in the post-Modern world: pulling hair and using bad language is felonious assault. What a society of losers.

tdrury

She is looking so much better now.Would'nt mind spending some time with her.

Ziggy

She might be f*cked up, but girlie can sing her a** off. She composes her own music and writes her own lyrics too. I thought she was another no-talent like Britney Spears, until I gave her a chance and listened to her music. I was blown away!!! She's got some serious lung power pipes on her.

Daisy

She is making a good but slow recovery with periodic bleeps. On talent, sorry folks, but the girl is loaded with talent. All those hollywood auto tune creation like rihanna, britney, gaga to mention a few aint got nothing on this chick.

She's always had a beautiful mane and eyes. Then the behive and drugs happen. Best wishes Amy, you are amazing.

PS: Stay away from Blake Lohan orangecream, and find a good pair of shoes will ya.

dwemmy

Oh Amy, you're the best! Everything you say and so I worship. I didn't go to rehab because you said so. Thank you so very much. I hope you're doing well, you look totally fab in the tan. I can't wait for your new album, I hope it's as good as your last. I can't stand everyone making mean comments about you, I think you are beautiful. You ARE my life coach!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2