« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden's New Hero -- Wladimir Klitschko

1/21/2010 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After spending nearly three weeks in Miami together, "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere finally got dropped off at the airport on Wednesday ... by her reported new boyfriend, Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko.

0921_media_removed_britney

The 20-year-old redhead and the 33-year-old heavyweight champ are a knockout couple.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PAT

Is this another young actress who gets to do whatever she wants as long as mom, dad and family get to spend all the money? Yuck. She needs to be a kid before becoming some old fools toy. Shame on her parents. Future drug abuser or depressed party girl? Can you say Lindsay Lohan.

total betty

Great Couple..... How did she get him??? She isn't that hot!!

Confused

its her bodyguard, she needs security from stalkers like tmz photogs

Inquiring Mind

Ohhh... I like her boots and yes He is totally HOT! She's cute/pretty.

SoCal Razzles

Heyden is such a little troll, especially in those fugly boots...LMAO

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

old news. where's the John Edwards story at already!?!?!?!

barbie

************** WHERE ARE HER PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! *************** HES AN OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WAY TO YOUNG FOR THAT OLD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE HER PARENTS, WE KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING FOR 3 WEEKS...... LOL .............. SAD...... SAD ....... AT LEAST WAIT TILL SHE'S 21!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES AN OLD PERV.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**************** ;)

Brent

I hate seeing comments from women stating that he's an old perv. Funny how when it's reversed it's considered hot. Look at all those old women throwing themselves at Team Jacob and Team Edward. Women are all about how that's awesome and women empowerment blah blah blah. But a 33 year old man dates a 20 year old and he's a perv? She's an adult. Women in their 30s and 40s were throwing themselves at 17 year old Taylor. Typical women's double standards. Women think it's okay to go for teenage boys all the time but when a man wants a woman who's in her early 20s, he's a pervert. Typcial women

r

Talk about career suicide.

Rockstar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I love how so few of the idiots that post here know who Wladimir Klitschko is that there is only one page of posts. Makes me proud to be a boxing fan that TMZ posters are out of the loop on it. I read the kind of stupidity you people post here, and I wonder what kind of planet you people come from. Finally, affirmation that it's not the same as mine!!!!!

Yo

It's gross either way, whether the girl or guy is younger. Yes, he's a perv. However, she also needs to choose her mates better and get someone her age--I dunno, maybe she is naive or insecure. As far as looks go...Hayden is *usually* cute, but the guy just looks like a total tool...and a meathead.

TC

Am I the only one here that thinks this girl looks like she is 14 yrs old? That is the FIRST thing that jumped out about the photo!

t.

She can date whomever she want she is an ADULT and so is he age is a number and hes hot I dont blame her

karl

I liked her MUCH better blond & her boyfriend looks old like a used fighter.

me

shes not hot she looks like a retarded little goblin...especially with her new hair...gross!

-L