Michael Jackson's Brother Wants Estate To Pay

1/21/2010 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's brother, Randy Jackson, is in the middle of a creditor's claim filed against the estate and according to legal docs ... Randy is on the side of the creditor.

Stabler & Associates, a company that claims it was hired to handle Michael Jackson's business matters -- in particular, a humongous Bank of America loan and the funding of his 2004 child molestation trial -- claims the estate owes the company $275,446.08.

Here's the problem. The statute of limitations has run on the debt. But Perry Wander, lawyer for Stabler & Associates, tells TMZ the company relied on Michael and Randy's repeated promises that the debt would be paid, so the estate should not be able to raise the technical, statute of limitations defense.

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate, is unmoved, telling TMZ, "The claim needs to be investigated and it appears to be barred by the statute of limitations."

And this is interesting ... included in the $275,446.08 -- a late penalty of $81,946.08.

And you thought credit card interest was high.

Who Cares reads a wonder

scum bag TMZ

i'm so d@mn sick of this exploitation of michael jackson. these stories are ridiculous, who the h@ll cares if someone has a claim against Jackson's estate, that's what probate is FOR.

LKL and other sites and blogs discuss contributions MJ is making postumously (sp) to Haiti; the remaking of We are the World, MJ Opus auction, etc..

And for anyone who is a fan or who is outraged by the simple fact that TMZ is making a joke out of MJ's death, why not send Howard Weitzman an email asking him why the hell he - MJ's Estate Attorney, is feeding BS and even talking to TMZ about their damn client.

F@ckin pisses me off.

roseanne

55. 51. Haters who continuously speak about sexual molestation on children: you are clearly paedophiles.

Posted at 8:34PM on Jan 21st 2010 by roseanne

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/michael-jackson-randy-jackson-creditors-claim/4#comments#ixzz0dIj1vgHf

Like your daddy

Posted at 8:39PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Dan

No. Only like you and all those like you. Nobody else. As you already know.

Random Angel

Cath, it takes true intellect and insight to be able to step up to that level and see things in that way. Its looking BEYOND the surface. MJ was extremely intelligent, more so than most give him credit for. He loved learning and reading especially history, so its no surprise to me that he made the comments he did. I can totally see where he was going with it.

Random Angel

99. They throw you to the "FISHES" mafia dictionary for sale CHICAGO 49.99 PLUS TAX P/D,Florida ONE LUMP SUM DUE YESTERDAY,don't be late for dinner.

Posted at 9:14PM on Jan 21st 2010 by JOE DEALS

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/michael-jackson-randy-jackson-creditors-claim/7#c24878029#ixzz0dIsTB2yE

Mafia 101:

If you wake up with a horses head in your bed...well..let's just say your days are numbered...

Once the deed is done, you get a nice new pair of shoes, and into the river you go, hence the title of "swimming with the fishes"

ric

Posted at 9:14PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Random Angel

I agree with you, he was very intelligent on many things.

But you gotta admit it was funny when he thought the gold musical note they gave him for his birthday at the VMA'a was an award for artist of the millennium.

God, I'm gonna get killed for that, right?

joy

Michael Jackson's is great

scum bag TMZ

98. Hi RA! Good (or rather should I say -- SUCH A RELIEF) to see you here. Sanity is present. Whew. :)

Don't be so closed minded and live life with tunnel vision all the time. It might broaden your mind. God forbid.

Posted at 9:10PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Cathy

You're a joke, sanity is present. you're on a tabloid website nut!
Thus, I believe you're doing just that, living your life with tunnel vision. broaden your own damn mind. Stop making your stupid opinions like they're facts! Your ignorance and ARROGANCE is laughable!

Random Angel

God, I'm gonna get killed for that, right?

Posted at 9:19PM on Jan 21st 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/michael-jackson-randy-jackson-creditors-claim/7#comments#ixzz0dItigPm2

No, lol...I may be Sicilian, but I'm not that mean, LOL

I really didn't know of this...I think its hysterical actually...can you link me to where it is so I can laugh? Was this something where he was going to be getting an award, and he thought that was it? Or was he just assuming he was getting an award....yeah....we all know what happens when you assume.....

nan

about the hitler comment..everyone knows what mj was saying.very intelligent and informed.but did you notice that ...even the rabbi released that soundbite to get his booksales up....when they promoted the book on dateline and stuff ,that was the hook to get people to watch....then during the show he gave the full explanation..he also picked the beating by joe and the madonna thing ..not very impressed with the rabbi....poor mj always got used

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

Randy - Thanks for showing class no matter what the outcome is.

scum bag TMZ

not very impressed with the rabbi....poor mj always got used

Posted at 9:22PM on Jan 21st 2010 by nan

yes, i agree. it was and is disgusting. let the man rest in peace. f@ck, he gave more than any other entertainer. makes me sick!

Random Angel

Posted at 9:22PM on Jan 21st 2010 by non facts

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/michael-jackson-randy-jackson-creditors-claim/8#c24878220#ixzz0dIuO4H23

Uhhh....her "ignorance and arrogance" is your OPINION, not FACT.

And again I say.....Pot, meet Kettle.

ric