Amy Roloff -- Not Big Enough for Local News?!

1/22/2010 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Roloff -- the star of TLC's "Little People, Big World" -- made a cameo on another network's newscast last night ... but only because the reporter had no idea who the hell she was!

Amy Roloff: Click to watch
Roloff happened to be at Burbank airport during some serious flight delays last night -- but when the camera rolled over to interview her about the situation, the reality superstar was only identified as "stranded passenger."

Talk about a tiny slip up.

Wombat

How short-sighted of them!

beth563

So what? Their show should be called "Little People, Big Egos." Annoying as hell.

Christine

So what? She WAS a stranded passenger. What were they supposed to call her?

dr cyclops

1.that was kind of a short story heh heh
2.does she use a booster seat on the plane..
3.or was she trying out for the new fantasy island show,,as tattoo heh heh
4.i bet she gets a big discount on clothes ha ha
5.short people are dumb ha ha
****seriously how could anyone but a loser be attracted to that freak*****
her her last name rolloff ha ha

Zorch

Where was Matt?

gabby

I've watched all of the Roloff clipping on TLC.What the big deal to consider Amy a stranded passenger?

Jack

#5, Matt was as far away from her as possible. Amy is a bitch. The way she plays the children against Matt is horrible. She uses the fact that Matt is not able to take care of himself to her full advantage. She is a horrible human being. If I were Matt I would rather dip my d*ck in molten lava than have sex with her.

aaron

Little People Big World is one of the best shows in tv.I love them!!!!!They are so funny!!!

gabby

Amy terrible b/c it gone to her head being on TLC..Zach is such a overgrown spoiled brat treating his dad like he does..The 2010 clips of the Roloff Amy makes fun of Matt,like he can't do this or he can't do that! OH!no I hope it not another divorce in the works..Amy always brag about doing everything for the children,but when the twin was applying for college she whine about they can't do nothing I have to fill out the forms ..Well,the idiot should think, it her fault for being such a control freak drawf...When Matt tries to help Amy she will say,"NO".

Good Goin'

I thought the same thing TMZ. I don't even watch the show, but I could tell right away that it was the wife/mother from that TLC show. And I was surprised they didn't mention that she was on the show too.

gabby

The Roloff children are lazy,but it how they are raised..Matt tries to teach the children about keeping up the house but AMY butt in with her mouth saying,"Leave them alone I've never been one to clean house,and from the looks of the home she telling the truth,plus Matt wants to clean out the clutter but Amy against it,I think she a HOARDER..I don't know if I will continue to watch the Roloff b/c the 2 clips I've seen of 2010 is terrible with Amy saying,"I don't know about me&Matt since the children are older".Matt was talking to One of the twin about college & Amy butts in and said,"Yes they are going to college Matt". I could have slap the little control freak Midget..

TakeThisWarning

That's disrespectful.

Kizzle

No idea who this person is, before or after reading this.

gabby

If I had to make a choice between Kate Gosselin & Amy Roloff about their children I would pick Kate b/c Kate teaches her children to respect people,plus, clean up after theirself..Kate home is spotless a person could eat off the floors, but Amy children was raised to be lazy & disrespect their dad and nasty.. When I watched the shows their home is in disarray...

LH

I have seen this person many times where I work, and had no idea that she is (cough! cough!) "a celebrity". She is rude and self-centered.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments