Linda Blair's Kennel Investigated Over Pig Attack

1/22/2010 5:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Blair's kennel is under criminal investigation after one of her dogs escaped this weekend and attacked a pig ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Linda Blair with Pig

We're told L.A County Animal Care and Control launched the investigation after the dog escaped, went to a nearby ranch and attacked Gerty the pet pig. The pig suffered minor injuries ... the rancher shot the dog dead.

As for what kind of dog -- it depends who you ask. Linda says it was a lab/hound mix. The rancher says it was a pit bull.

Linda offered to pay the rancher for the pig's medical bills -- and said the dog's death is "devastating."

Rudi

So, whats the story, how did Gloria Allred get that straw all over her lovely face???

Simone

Don't take my first post, you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita

Oh, now we all get to see what that stupid straw covered pig Simone looks like! How nice for all of us who suffer thru her stupid inane postings.

Rudi

Simone, you sad stupid pig, its not enough to be first, you have to have something witty, relevant or insightful to say. Screaming "first" or giving recipes like one of the other annoying children is just plain boring and dumb, but I guess thats all they will let you do at the asylum computers!

andrea HOWARD

she is a total bitch who should be shot to death, so riddled with bullets that her arms, legs head and tits drop off.

PolarBear

Whoa! That little critter needs an exorcist! Demons have been laying down wood chips of the Apocalypse on his little snout! The dogs of Hell were let loose and he's possessed, or at least messy. Get me one of them there horse combs!

honesty

I have a large farm, and I have many animals. I am lucky that none of my animals so far have not gotten out. Still I have woken up to other people's animals in my front yard. 7 bulls(not all at one time), a few cows, 4 goats, dogs all the time, and one time an Emu. Animals get loose, no matter how hard you try to keep them in. It is part of country life. I am really sorry this dog, attacked a pig(I have seen pig attack other pigs, it is frightening), but this was not a human. Animals attack animals. That sounds harsh, but that is life. If Blair is paying for the damages, and puts up the dog, that should be the end of it. Unless it happens again. Then there is a problem.

klikmaus

Funny how the truth eventually comes out when the media tries to twist things around for a better story.

klikmaus

It has been confirmed by Lieutenant Kennedy and Detective Torsney of the Palmdale Sheriffs Department that there is NOT any form of investigation on Linda Blair's rescue, not criminal or animal reg. The event was an unfortunate occurrence but not laws have been violated-- stating that there is a pending criminal investigation is a complete fabrication.

emmasn