Michael Jackson Estate -- We Need Help!

1/22/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

WillOTheWisp

36. MICHAEL JACKSON KING IF SEX (with boys), DRUGS (intravenously), AND (crappy) ROCK AND ROLL

Posted at 4:19PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by wacko farto

EEWWW! You sound like a true pervert! You're so gross! I think you're retarded!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

EEWWW! You sound like a true pervert! You're so gross! I think you're retarded!

Posted at 4:28PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Yuk

YUK KING OF LOVING SICK PEDOPHILES THAT SING AND DANCE

Twinker

I was definitely a lifelong fan of Michael's artistry and talents. It's all business and all about paycheck to me. Where do I send a resume'?

Pearl Jr

Hmmm!!! Wow what a bonanza!!!
Spreading the truth to protect the legacy!

DVD, "Michael Jackson The Trial and Triumph of the King of Pop" available on amazon.com, itunes, your cellphone, retailers

www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com

susie

40. He is he is retarded

Tara

For people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005!!!

Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY for a reason!! Everyone needs to pay attention to that court case. The news, maybe not, SINCE THEY LIE!!! But the facts of the case, ABSOLUTELY!!!

Watch the lying family in action

Melanie

Where do I apply. Please send me an application. I promise I wont steal his drawers. :-)

keishalee98

THESE SO CALL LAWYERS FOR MICHAEL'S ESTATE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ASK FOR STRANGERS TO RUN THAT ESTATE OR ANY OF MICHAEL'S BUSINESS. IF THEY WOULDN'T LET KATHERINE HAVE A PART IN ANY DECISIONS THEN THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR STRANGERS TO RUN THE BUSINESS. THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY KATHERINE IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT. HOPE GOD WILL NOT LET THEM EXCEED AT HIRING STRANGERS TO RUN MICHAELS BUSINESS. IF THEY ARE TO BUSY TO HANDLE IT THEN THEY NEED TO TURN IT OVER TO WHOM KATHERINE WANTS TO HANDLE IT. SOUNDS LIKE THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED AS WELL. NONE OF THIS MESS THATS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MICHAELS DEATH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND IS VERY SUSPICIOUS AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL GOD OR MICHAELS CHILDREN STEPS IN TO TAKE OVER. BE GLAD WHEN MICHAEL'S CHILDREN TAKE OVER. THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES THE LAWYERS SHOULD BE ASKING WHETHER TO HIRE OR NOT HIRE STRANGERS TO RUN THEIR FATHERS BUSINESS ESPECIALLY IF THE ATTORNEYS CAN'T NO MORE. WHY DON'T THE ATTORNEYS TALK TO KATHERINE AND MICHAEL'S CHILDREN?

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 4:45PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by keishalee98

all caps typers are so ignorant

Truth Unblinded

all caps typers are so ignorant

Posted at 4:53PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by turn off caps lock

for real. I just love these people that feel that what they have to say is so important it has to be in all caps. I just skip those posts by.

Melanie

I paid attention in 2004-2005, I still want to work for his company. Packing my bags as I type. As far as you ugly MJ haters go straight to he double hockey sticks.

juniper

just another excuse to spend money.. hey catherine ...just hire a mj look alike .....there are some pretty good ones, anybody else will just take you for a ride

Phyl

This is probably necessary to optimize the return on the estate. Just don't let a member of the Jackson family anywhere near it!!! My suggestion, Frank Dileo.

For Sure

It would be nice if the brothers could see eye to eye long enough to get the job done...but we know that is not possible...

After watching the show INHO the estate would be bankrupt and never accomplish a thing if they did...

patty

Will you people at tmz please run a decent photo of michael.... its obvious you dislike him by the way the show the worst photosQ!