Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Divorce -- Impossible

1/24/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad PittBrad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are not pulling the plug on their relationship, multiple people directly connected with the couple tell TMZ.

There's a report out that Brad and Angie are calling it quits. One source -- who should know -- says, "It's B.S."

BTW -- it's a guarantee the two won't be getting a divorce, because the two are not married.

It is now safe to step back from the ledge.

Wow

I swear TMZ,get your f***n stories straight. Think and investigate before posting false information.Don't you think everyone is freakin' tired of this BS.

sammie2

on brad and angie...............anyone think this rumor may be
clooney's revenge prank????????

Jake

Who can possibly say what Brad really wants in terms of a relationship at this point in his life. But kids or no kids, it seems safe to say he isn't going to put up with manipulative-in-the-extreme psycho-B AJ for very much longer. I would really be surprised if this is all really about them getting a prenup, as some have speculated.

Roslyn

People - it's called a De Facto Marriage. The (if it's true) lawyer bit is a division of assets and custody arrangements like with any "marriage/divorce". Why are you all hung up on one word ? If it is true the might have had a chance if there wasn't an article about everything they do like buy ice-cream. A home with six kids we should be rooting for them not trying to aid its destruction through intrusion.

Dindo

I could care less about those two losers.

joanne

ummmm...where in the article has tmz stated "divorce". They have only mentioned "split"...so comments like Sarafina "They aren't married, guys. Brilliant journalism. Try doing actual research..."
are actually pretty idiotic....
The story isn't debating whether they are married or not...only whether they are in a relationship or not. And at least TMZ isn't jumping on the bandwagon like every newspaper, gossip mag etc to try and sell sell sell.
And whether they are or aren't, it will be forgotten in a week...so get back to work and find tiger woods. ;)

TheBride

Glad they are not getting the divorce that they weren't getting because they would have to get married again after the divorce if they wanted to get married.

Jenna

This is NOT breaking news!!! They are a hollywood couple where they change partners as often as they change their underwear!!! Angie already stated that she is not a person who is satisfied with one person, look at her track record, and just because she adopted children from other countries (refused in USA, GEEE I wonder why) she is NOT a saint or Madonna.
In other words --- Who Cares?!

LongJohn69

Let's hear it for the "PR" machine!!!!!!

Desi

I always knew that Angelina is FAKE. I hoped she wasnt for the kids sake, so many of them. Angelina is a WEIRD, BISEXUAL, HUSBAND STEALER, and just plain FAKE. She bragged that she decided she wanted Brad and seduced him while he was MARRIED, well he got what he deserves. Now what, all those kids, should be a law to protect children. She has had breakdowns and strange behavior for years, just because she has money, she can adopt, not right!!!

Diane

These "rumors" always have some basis in fact. I predict that in the next few weeks, the truth will come out and they will indeed be breaking up. We've seen this time and time again. Do they think we're stupid? Actually, the bigger question is, do we CARE? No.

P.S. All they're big bzillions and they give a measly mil to Haiti? Why doesn't Angie just rush in and adopt each and every unclaimed orphan - maybe a few young adults?

Marla

I love powerful women and AJ is la creme de la creme! I admire her and think that Brad is the lucky one in this relationship!

Marla

I bet that most of the people critizising here, have never given anything to any charity cause they do not know how to be a good person! I'm adopted and I thank God everyday of my life for how lucky i was that some good people found me and decided they wanted to help and love me. Angelina and Brad are the best!

Diane

Hey, 201. You're ignorance is showing. I gave to Haiti and its money we don't really have (both getting laid off last year) - I did it to help - even in a small way. I'm a very GOOD person - are you?

MsDiva

I heard she wanted an open Relationship so they could both sleep with other people.

Brad Pitt - BITCH YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND...I'M OUT